'Star Wars' Actor John Boyega Has the Perfect Response to Black Stormtrooper Critics

OneManGang

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The only people angry are idiots, racists, Star Wars fake fans who don't really know shyt about the series. Clone troopers (who were played by a Pacific Islander btw) were phased out loooonnggg before the original trilogy. Stormtroopers were made up of regular humans who went to academies, were drafted, etc. This is such a non issue man! It makes me so angry.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Star Wars fan boys are stans of blue aliens, wookies, walking talking gold androids and fat slugs that hold power, etc...

But nooo :whoa: not a Black Stormtrooper. fukking maggotbrained idiots. :scust:

Cacs are like the fakkits in school that try to shyt on the popular kid every chance they get.
By definition thy weren't Star Wars fanboys, because any actual Star Wars fan would know that the Empire started using human conscripts and discontinuing the Fett clones well before the OT. These were just racist morons who didn't know anything about Star Wars.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
The only people angry are idiots, racists, Star Wars fake fans who don't really know shyt about the series. Clone troopers (who were played by a Pacific Islander btw) were phased out loooonnggg before the original trilogy. Stormtroopers were made up of regular humans who went to academies, were drafted, etc. This is such a non issue man! It makes me so angry.
Exactly

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm old school breh.

I only know the First three star wars (which I guess are the last now) and the prequels (which I guess are the first even though they came out later after the first three).

TBH, I don't even know what's going on in the star wars series anymore. Trying to even figure it out gives me a headache.

They actually simplified it recently....like 90% of the books, video games, comics, cartoons, etc. aren't considered canon any more.

Fred.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
B3wt07JIYAAATg4.jpg:large

What's funny in the 1st "Star WArs" film. Luke and Han Solo dressed up as Stormtroopers. How do people know he's not doing the same? It's not about him being "Black Stormtrooper", it's just about him being "Black" and he's the 1st face we see in the teaser which has to mean he's a main character. Even though the creator of Star Wars is married to a Black Woman.

Of course that doesn't matter. God forbid a Black guy be the HERO. We are fine with them being side characters like Lando and Mace Windu. But the STAR? No can't have that. Also "Clone" troopers were clones. Storm troopers were mostly human. This shows me there's a lot of newbie Star Wars fans who just started watching the series with the Prequels and don't know the history. Happy for John and I'm glad he's the new Luke Skywalker of the series.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
The biggest part of this is this Disney doing.