StartUp.... Gang Warfare, Drug Dealing, Lots of Sex and Crooked FBI agents in Miami..Official Thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
landscape-1472778264-startup-new-trailer-and-poster-for-martin-freeman-and-adam-b-9vmb.jpg

Cast

• Martin Freeman as Phil Rask, an FBI Agent.
  • Adam Brody as Nick Talman.
  • Edi Gathegi as Ronald Dacey.
  • Otmara Marrero as Izzy Morales.
  • Jocelin Donahue as Maddie Pierce.
  • Ashley Hinshaw as Taylor.

:noah:

Just watched like the First 6 Episodes this shyt is so much fukking fire!!!! :wow::whoo::gladbron:

Got my man the black baron from into the badlands playing Ronald the haitian gangster boss, Adrian Brody from the OC making bank moves... shyt is sweet I highly recommend this shyt tonight. this should have came to netflix.
:whoo:

znoEkiJJ.jpg

Otmara Marrero :shaq:

Shootout was badass... :banderas:

Last edited:

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
i watche dthe first ep it had like 3 straight sex scenes everybody was fukkin but the black dude

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm surprised there haven't been much discussion about this show since it's pretty good. It's on Crackle.com for free.

I know the coli is sleeping... :dahell: but I figure most of them don't even have crackle... :ld: if this was on netflix it'd be a top tier show full of fukkery.... :birdman: and the coli would be paying attention

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
I know the coli is sleeping... :dahell: but I figure most of them don't even have crackle... :ld: if this was on netflix it'd be a top tier show full of fukkery.... :birdman: and the coli would be paying attention

Facts. Gang Warfare with Little Haiti. Little Haiti vs everybody, showing you how gutta the area is. Crypto-currency markets, Drug dealing, Dark Web for criminals (no pedo shyt), corrupt FBI, financial markets, Real Estate in the Hood vs Rich. This show covers everything. The cherry on top is Martin Sheen and Ron Perlman. How the hell this show didn’t blow up in here I have no idea.

Snatch The Series was good too, and you have 50’s new show coming up. I wouldn’t sleep on Crackle at all.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
No excuses not to watch it now.

mega .nz/#F!hzBUDTqS!3tc9ZHwCYcG600DEf6kwyQ

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Facts. Gang Warfare with Little Haiti. Little Haiti vs everybody, showing you how gutta the area is. Crypto-currency markets, Drug dealing, Dark Web for criminals (no pedo shyt), corrupt FBI, financial markets, Real Estate in the Hood vs Rich. This show covers everything. The cherry on top is Martin Sheen and Ron Perlman. How the hell this show didn’t blow up in here I have no idea.

Snatch The Series was good too, and you have 50’s new show coming up. I wouldn’t sleep on Crackle at all.

Snatch was really entertaining and I also liked The Art of More, it's not ground breaking tv but still enjoyable.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
i watched both seasons when they originally aired. not groundbreaking, but everything doesn't have to be groundbreaking. it was good tv and i binged watch it on a slow day.