StartUp.... Gang Warfare, Drug Dealing, Lots of Sex and Crooked FBI agents in Miami..Official Thread

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
My post contains spoilers but I'm guessing you seen this shyt now. :manny:

It's fukked up how that weirdo FBI dude ended up getting away with murder. The chick was totally innocent

I knew that evil broad was really CIA from the jump. The CIA characters in movies and shows usually have that type of shadowy/menacing aura. When she was in Cuba that only confirmed it.

Speaking of Izzy, I thought they would give a reason as to why she was such a bytch...turns out she's just a bytch. :hhh: She should have had the taste slapped out her mouth for being so disrespectful to her parents like that.

fukk Nick! :pacspit: He literally undid all the good right at the end by snitching. I'm glad even his girl left him for it. The way her dad sonned the shyt out of him. :picard::pachaha:

Ron was the star of the show. Brilliant acting. I'm glad he was portrayed as a strong family man faithful to his wife and wasn't some bug eyed c00n playing himself by trying to fukk any of the chicks.

I read there's not really any plans for a season 4 which is a shame. I had only just discovered it this year for some reason.