Stats on interracial marriage

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
I don't want to be that person, but are other races/ ethnicities doing this? I really don't know. :jbhmm:
Yes. Mainstream society is late to the whole Red Pill/Manosphere movement, CAC men have really on been that train since the mid 00's. The discourse in the Asian community has also become toxic and asian women have written publically about the inner conflict they have about only dating white men and the criticism they receive from asian men. On asian subreddits the conversation has become quite toxic. The gender war has specific nuances particular to each race but ultimately it exist independent of race.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Whole thread full of dikk police ass nikkaz :comeon:
I don't know if you know this, but the CIA invented the term 'conspiracy theorist.'

The term "conspiracy theory" is itself the subject of a conspiracy theory, which posits that the term was popularized by the CIA in order to discredit conspiratorial believers, particularly critics of the Warren Commission, by making them a target of ridicule.[56] In his 2013 book Conspiracy Theory in America, political scientist Lance deHaven-Smith wrote that the term entered everyday language in the United States after 1964, the year in which the Warren Commission published its findings on the Kennedy assassination, with The New York Times running five stories that year using the term.[57]

The idea that the CIA was responsible for popularising the term "conspiracy theory" was analyzed by Michael Butter, a Professor of American Literary and Cultural History at the University of Tübingen. Butter wrote in 2020 that the CIA document, Concerning Criticism of the Warren Report, which proponents of the theory use as evidence of CIA motive and intention, does not contain the phrase "conspiracy theory" in the singular, and only uses the term "conspiracy theories" once, in the sentence: "Conspiracy theories have frequently thrown suspicion on our organisation [sic], for example, by falsely alleging that Lee Harvey Oswald worked for us."[58]
The term 'dikk police" sounds equally manufactured. Every society/ civilization on this planet was built on patriarchal 'dikk policing'. Like, what? :dahell:

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Frankly my stance on this whole thing is that life is short and marry whoever you want.

I don't know how a person can get over racism and prejudice and then say that loving another person of another race is completely off the table.

That said, there is nuance here.

Marrying another race doesn't mean you hate your own people. But if you marry another race AND feel like your own people are flawed somehow, and you're putting that other race on a pedestal...then that IS worthy of scrutiny and criticism and probably suggest major self image issues.

And then there's also a small math component to it because you tend to be attracted to the people you're around. If you're black in an area where it's 90% white...you're probably gonna date a white person. It's hard to expect a lion to fukk a lion if it's living with tigers.

Good points made, but...

Blk ppl who date/marry non Blk ppl get scrutiny regardless of their intentions and this is where I draw the line...

I honestly don't understand why ppl care so much about what another person does, especially ppl who they don't know personally??

When these discussion arise, it's always come out of bad faith against certain ppl for no good reason.

If no person is owed understanding from others, then how come it doesn't apply toward everyone?

A Blk person who chooses a partner doesn't owe anyone an explanation on why they chose said partner.

I wish ppl who finger wag towards others would mind their business and live their best life!

Smh..

capt_saveahoe

All Star
Daps
BM & BW are not getting married much but people are still fukking. The things that lead to casual sexual relationships and marriage are different, so you can't form a complete conclusion on interracial relationships by using only marriage rates because it covers a very specific arrangement. People often get into sexual relationships with people they would never marry due to trying something new, lust etc My hypotheses is that while BM are marrying more interracially than BW, BW are having as much if not more casual sex with white and hispanic men parallel to whatever BM doing casually with other types of women.

This should be obvious. People aren't really getting married like that anymore so marriage stats do not mean anything. Unless a black women lives in a place where there is no access to men of other races, black women are definitely having casual sex with nonblack men more so than black men PAWG.

Last edited:

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
Yep. It's a lot of White Hispanics skewing those stats.

I rarely see Brown Mestizos/Natives or Afro-Latinos in relationships with Whites. It happens but it's much less common.

True.

Ted Cruz is probably listed as a Hispanic married to a wyte woman

They both white af with wyte children

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
I don't know if you know this, but the CIA invented the term 'conspiracy theorist.'

The term "conspiracy theory" is itself the subject of a conspiracy theory, which posits that the term was popularized by the CIA in order to discredit conspiratorial believers, particularly critics of the Warren Commission, by making them a target of ridicule.[56] In his 2013 book Conspiracy Theory in America, political scientist Lance deHaven-Smith wrote that the term entered everyday language in the United States after 1964, the year in which the Warren Commission published its findings on the Kennedy assassination, with The New York Times running five stories that year using the term.[57]

The idea that the CIA was responsible for popularising the term "conspiracy theory" was analyzed by Michael Butter, a Professor of American Literary and Cultural History at the University of Tübingen. Butter wrote in 2020 that the CIA document, Concerning Criticism of the Warren Report, which proponents of the theory use as evidence of CIA motive and intention, does not contain the phrase "conspiracy theory" in the singular, and only uses the term "conspiracy theories" once, in the sentence: "Conspiracy theories have frequently thrown suspicion on our organisation [sic], for example, by falsely alleging that Lee Harvey Oswald worked for us."[58]
The term 'dikk police" sounds equally manufactured. Every society/ civilization on this planet was built on patriarchal 'dikk policing'. Like, what? :dahell:

nikka tf is you talkin about :dahell:

Roger king

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This obsession is getting out of hand right now, why are people so obsessed with strangers they dont even know and who they chose to get involved with, when you look back and think on it , its insanity

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
:patrice:call me loco..but if I was a white supremacist I would actually promote interracial unions of black/white coupling.

In 2 generations you can wipe out the black bloodlines and thus cripple their genetic lineage.

I want to see a study on biracial couplings...do they marry black or white.

Idk....seems like if you were a white supremacist and with low birth rates, you would do this. Hell they prolly are cause interracial unions are getting alot of publicity the past 25 yrs. esp in Hollywood look at "Shogun" and "A Wrinkle In Time" and "Euphoria".

White Supremacy plays ahead of the curve always.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
:patrice:call me loco..but if I was a white supremacist I would actually promote interracial unions of black/white coupling.

In 2 generations you can wipe out the black bloodlines and thus cripple their genetic lineage.

I want to see a study on biracial couplings...do they marry black or white.

Idk....seems like if you were a white supremacist and with low birth rates, you would do this. Hell they prolly are cause interracial unions are getting alot of publicity the past 25 yrs. 1 in Hollywood look at "Shogun" and "A Wrinkle In Time" and "Euphoria".

White Supremacy plays ahead of the curve always.

Wyte supremacy prides itself on its wyte lineage.

Their numbers arent bad enough right now to purposely create bi rayshuls. They know even mestestizos look "ethnic".

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Wyte supremacy prides itself on its wyte lineage.

Their numbers arent bad enough right now to purposely create bi rayshuls. They know even mestestizos look "ethnic".
Yet they flocking to em cause they on code.
Most white supremacists marry Hispanic and Asian it seems.

If they really want to obliterate blacks as much as they claim, now is the time due to Christianity making blacks docile and palatable to white acceptance. We are already groomed to be white containers based on the religious aspect alone. Now you have high interracial unions and propaganda a plenty to influence the trends.

Call me crazy but it's been set in stone. They have to appear like they hate interracial unions so you can want it more. In fact, it's not beneficial historically to flat out genocide Black Americans because we are strategically vital to the pulse of America.

They why they do sofT genocides or farm us to keep our numbers low. We are innovators, soldiers, athletes, inventors, entertainers and medical researcher breakthroughs.

But by breeding out blackness you can get white again and kill your enemy in 40yrs. It's hard to stomach..but white supremacy has its eye on the prize and they won't faulter.

Nothing happens in a vacuum, everything has a design, plan, and execution with white supremacy. It's the perfect evil that has rooted itself to make black folk fall in line subconsciously. The numbers are backing this ironically. Plus the mire educated you are, the more you are dating out as BW and BM. Education=Wealth access and that wealth will become white wealth if you date out your race.

Definitely layers and levels to this. This is why the Census has a new biracial category with ethnic/race make up sub category...they tryna see of the plan is working and it is.