Stats on interracial marriage

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
nikka tf is you talkin about :dahell:
I thought I laid it out pretty clear. "dikk policing" is a concept and term intended to hasten the dissolution of a community (and we ALL have a pretty good idea of who wants our community dissolved, even if you choose to play dumb). How do I know? Because every strong community be dikk policing like a mf.

Let me ask you, who else uses it or anything comparable?

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
The black community’s fixation on Interracial relationships when the stats literally suggest it’s a non-issue for most folks especially in comparison to other races will never not be funny to me :skip:
I got into a whole ass argument with posters over this when they insisted black women were turning down black men for whites lol

Last edited:

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
I thought I laid it out pretty clear. "dikk policing" is a concept and term intended to hasten the dissolution of a community (and we ALL have a pretty good idea of who wants our community dissolved, even if you choose to play dumb). How do I know? Because every strong community be dikk policing like a mf.

Other communities only police their men when it comes to marriage though, they don't really care if the men date or fukk with girls outside their race as long as they don't them too seriously. For example White/Arab/Latino men fukking with y'all but marrying their own when the time comes.

With black men, even the ones who only date/fukk non-black girls or say they find non-black women (or even just lightskin women) attractive, but don't marry them, get heavily chastised (despite the reverse pairing barely receiving any attention at all). I have not seen that kind of dikkpolicing in any other community honestly.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Other communities only police their men when it comes to marriage though, they don't really care if the men date or fukk with girls outside their race as long as they don't them too seriously. For example White/Arab/Latino men fukking with y'all but marrying their own when the time comes.

With black men, even the ones who only date/fukk non-black girls or say they find non-black women (or even just lightskin women) attractive, but don't marry them, get heavily chastised (despite the reverse pairing barely receiving any attention at all). I have not seen that kind of dikkpolicing in any other community honestly.
Do you think that's at all related to the fact that we're at crisis levels re: marriage?

Do those other communities have thriving movements of their men eschewing their women either entirely or just for marriage, ie pawgers and gmb?

Is it Japan that has the population problem? Are their elders 'dikk policing' in a culturally appropriate manner? Would we even know or would those conversations be private? Idk.

I have seen certain subsets of white Americans 'dikk policing,' ofc, using terms without the inherent negativity of 'dikk policing.' They tend to use positive terns, tho, like 'preserving *our ethnic group*.'

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I don't know if you know this, but the CIA invented the term 'conspiracy theorist.'

The term "conspiracy theory" is itself the subject of a conspiracy theory, which posits that the term was popularized by the CIA in order to discredit conspiratorial believers, particularly critics of the Warren Commission, by making them a target of ridicule.[56] In his 2013 book Conspiracy Theory in America, political scientist Lance deHaven-Smith wrote that the term entered everyday language in the United States after 1964, the year in which the Warren Commission published its findings on the Kennedy assassination, with The New York Times running five stories that year using the term.[57]

The idea that the CIA was responsible for popularising the term "conspiracy theory" was analyzed by Michael Butter, a Professor of American Literary and Cultural History at the University of Tübingen. Butter wrote in 2020 that the CIA document, Concerning Criticism of the Warren Report, which proponents of the theory use as evidence of CIA motive and intention, does not contain the phrase "conspiracy theory" in the singular, and only uses the term "conspiracy theories" once, in the sentence: "Conspiracy theories have frequently thrown suspicion on our organisation [sic], for example, by falsely alleging that Lee Harvey Oswald worked for us."[58]
The term 'dikk police" sounds equally manufactured. Every society/ civilization on this planet was built on patriarchal 'dikk policing'. Like, what? :dahell:

Do you think that's at all related to the fact that we're at crisis levels re: marriage?

Do those other communities have thriving movements of their men eschewing their women either entirely or just for marriage, ie pawgers and gmb?

Is it Japan that has the population problem? Are their elders 'dikk policing' in a culturally appropriate manner? Would we even know or would those conversations be private? Idk.

I have seen certain subsets of white Americans 'dikk policing,' ofc, using terms without the inherent negativity of 'dikk policing.' They tend to use positive terns, tho, like 'preserving *our ethnic group*.'

This mfer right here tho

:blessed:

:whew:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
When you see something like 5% of the country have this interracial marriages, combination keep in mind:
130 million married people = 65 million married couples
5% of marriages is over 3 million couples of that combination.

That's only America.

There's no sense about making a big deal out of interracial relationships, they're out there for anyone if they want it. I got a diverse family who additionally married into other diverse families and I shyt you not, there are combinations of every male/female with every race within two branches from me. Literally everyone from Eastern European Jews to Native Hawaiians. Wifey is full Black American and also got diverse family through marriage herself. I don't think anybody in my family has cared who someone ends up with as long as they're good people. People way too obsessed with what other people do otherwise.

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I cant even daydream about dating outside my race. The most I can do is date Foreign Black women.

Something about giving birth and ending your bloodline, while setting a foundation to creating future white supremacists doesn't sit well with me. I.E. Pat Mahomes

Yourna Man, how are you having kids ending your bloodline? The gynocracy has destroyed y'all lmfao

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
People are people, but I'd rather be around Black people :manny:

As long as you're not fukking children or animals and both of y'all are happy, God bless it then :ld:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
Yes, men exaggerate the amount of sex their having. Sadly, I think brehs might do this more due to the sexual stereotypes applied to black men, which some brehs embrace and use as a source of validation. Women definitely have the tendency to downplay their amount of sexual activity and who they are dealing with.

A small percentage of men are actually attractive to women, in terms of triggering that raw desire. The majority get in where they can fit in and a sizeable but growing minority get absolutely nothing. There is a lot of fronting on the internet.
A lot of fronting and wishful thinking honestly.

I try to speak as much as I can from experience by actually doing things and while I haven't experienced everything, I know when a lot of folks are just talking/BSing.

It's sad, but a lot of people are just reciting what people on the internet post because they aren't going out themselves. However, those internet stories they hear are from the same people like them - people who are talkers, not doers and aren't going out either. It's almost like internet survivorship bias. That's why there's so much depression.

Taylor Rooks actually said it great not too long ago: the internet is mass majority make-believe stories and not reality. Some people are literally insane and making shyt up about an event they're 1000 miles away from, while someone else is seeing the complete opposite with their own eyes right in-person. We used to call the former Fan Fiction.

Last edited:

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps

Possibly.

Obviously I'm not a non-black male so I can't possibly know what's really happening behind closed doors in other communities, I'd say from what I see there is a growing subset of white men complaining about white women, talking about not dating them and going for others (asian/latinas) or more "traditional" white women.

Of course, there are white men talking about preserving their race but they've always done that while fukking non-white women too, and others knew about that. The thing they mean by preserving is mainly about marriage. They can chastise another white man for marrying outside his race but few really care about other men of their group having fun with women outside of their race, they may even encourage it actually. Same thing with other non-black groups. This is a different kind of dikkpolicing with black men where people are just trying to shame black men who are in any kind of interracial relationships, even those who are just fukking non-black women from time to time, while praising black women who date non-black men :skip:. The policing in other communities goes both ways and is usually harder on women, I think that's the main difference.