Stealing yo moms JET magazine to check the beauty of the week appreciation

Taharqa

Superstar
Daps
I used to tear them out and schedule out which one I was gonna jerk off to that day :laugh:

Don't leave your fukking JET mags out in the open, the will be missing at least one page :wow:
Everytime I went into a doctors office i went strait to the magazine rack to find JET. Beauty of the week page would always be gone:mjlol:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
No pics though :martin:

edit:
:takedat:
tumblr_mqbvuz8vht1qcvd2oo1_500.jpg

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
True story!

I have an aunt who had a whole library of them shyts... Shelves and shelves of em in chronological order back when I was a lil nikka... I had to be like 8 or 9 not even in puberty yet..

One day for some strange reason I had the incredible urge to open up as many as I could to the beauty of the week page and place them spread out on the floor turned to that page, covering the entire den floor wall to wall with opened jet books :pachaha: :banderas:

My big cuzz walked in and I was :merchant: thinking I would be in trouble for making a mess or because all of the books were opened to the half naked chik page...

Big cuzz just stopped and...

20120607035837_auto.gif

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
True story!

I have an aunt who had a whole library of them shyts... Shelves and shelves of em in chronological order back when I was a lil nikka... I had to be like 8 or 9 not even in puberty yet..

One day for some strange reason I had the incredible urge to
open up as many as I could to the beauty of the week page and place them spread out on the floor turned to that page, covering the entire den floor wall to wall with opened jet books

My big cuzz walked in and I was thinking I would be in trouble for making a mess or because all of the books were opened to the half naked chik page...

Big cuzz just stopped and...
I thought i was the only one who did shyt like that :merchant: