Stealing yo moms JET magazine to check the beauty of the week appreciation

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
:russ::myman: Breh, you deserve rep for this. I loved how it was on the same page every....damn...issue, and I'd go STRAIGHT to pg 43. fukk the top 20 charts, entertainment news, people in business, all that shyt came later. And why'd it seem like the baddest chicks were always from Silver Spring and Baltimore Md, DC, and Virginia Beach, Richmond, and Newport News?

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
True story!

I have an aunt who had a whole library of them shyts... Shelves and shelves of em in chronological order back when I was a lil nikka... I had to be like 8 or 9 not even in puberty yet..

One day for some strange reason I had the incredible urge to open up as many as I could to the beauty of the week page and place them spread out on the floor turned to that page, covering the entire den floor wall to wall with opened jet books :pachaha: :banderas:

My big cuzz walked in and I was :merchant: thinking I would be in trouble for making a mess or because all of the books were opened to the half naked chik page...

Big cuzz just stopped and...

20120607035837_auto.gif
:russ:Man I got a Jet story too.
Back in the day, me and my brother would go spend the summer with my grandparents' places. My mom's folks stayed on one side of town, and my pop's mom stayed on they other. We'd go back and forth every couple of weeks.

My mom's mom was the one with the Jets. She'd stockpile her issues for me before we'd go down there. After staying with her first, we went across town. It would be boring as fukk over there sometimes cuz it was country where my other grandma stayed so I'd read them ebonys and Jets to pass the time.

My grandma set up this big as tent that me, my brother, and my cousins would camp out in sometimes. One day, I decided to handle my biz with the Jets in the tent. One of my uncles was visiting then, and he came out to get me cuz my grandma wanted me for something. I knew to be on alert for my bro and cousins, but my uncle snook up on some ninja shyt. He opens the velcro flap and peeks his head in and was like "There you are. Mother wants you."
I never moved so fast in my life as I did when I heard that velcro rip :russ:. I hid my shyt, but my uncle saw them Jets, and looked at me like Spurrier in this pic
btl-6vacyaa2bog.jpg

and I'm looking at him like :francis:. I thought for sure he was gonna tell my grandma but he didn't, and I thought he'd say some slick shyt or give me that Spurrier look every now and then but he didn't :whew:. He was a real one for that.

Taharqa

Superstar
Daps
:russ:Man I got a Jet story too.
Back in the day, me and my brother would go spend the summer with my grandparents' places. My mom's folks stayed on one side of town, and my pop's mom stayed on they other. We'd go back and forth every couple of weeks.

My mom's mom was the one with the Jets. She'd stockpile her issues for me before we'd go down there. After staying with her first, we went across town. It would be boring as fukk over there sometimes cuz it was country where my other grandma stayed so I'd read them ebonys and Jets to pass the time.

My grandma set up this big as tent that me, my brother, and my cousins would camp out in sometimes. One day, I decided to handle my biz with the Jets in the tent. One of my uncles was visiting then, and he came out to get me cuz my grandma wanted me for something. I knew to be on alert for my bro and cousins, but my uncle snook up on some ninja shyt. He opens the velcro flap and peeks his head in and was like "There you are. Mother wants you."
I never moved so fast in my life as I did when I heard that velcro rip :russ:. I hid my shyt, but my uncle saw them Jets, and looked at me like Spurrier in this pic
btl-6vacyaa2bog.jpg

and I'm looking at him like :francis:. I thought for sure he was gonna tell my grandma but he didn't, and I thought he'd say some slick shyt or give me that Spurrier look every now and then but he didn't :whew:. He was a real one for that.
Theses jet mag stories :wow:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I couldn't wait for them to come in the mail. My Granma stayed mad about someone breaking the seal on them before she could.