Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
:usure:

dd5db5971ddad62b92fd1f32c81cc9af_crop_north.png

3gzffvk.png

LeBron-Hairline.jpg

these faces :russ:

why is Bron such a spectrum of smilies...

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Who cares?

I swear once you get out of high school and realize only the dudes care about hairlines and the females don't really give a shyt (as long as you not toooo fukked up lol) it puts a lot into perspective...

And what I mean by that is hop off Curry's dikk. Y'all looking at Curry's hairline instead of that soft skin on Ayesha's arms and her nice breasteses :manny:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thread is dumb and you guys know nothing about hair so I'll just post this and keep it moving.

Curry has his father's hairline, thin in the corners. Been like that since he was a kid. A barber CANNOT fix that. A barber CANNOT give you hair. He could just grow it out and you wouldn't be able to see the corners or get it filled in with a transplant from the back to fill the corners.

Lebron has had a hair transplant since the pictues @BlueHeffner posted. He has a visible FUT scar on the back of his head that he claims came from a hard foul but that summer he showed up in that Amy Schumer movie with the Jamie Foxx. Bron uses black ice when he isn't playing which is why it's still thin despite being fuller than the pics posted. He probably needs another few thousand grafts to fill it out where he won't need black ice.

I'm not a barber just have a :sadcam: natural line so I know my options :dead: