Steph Curry's hairline.....

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
Thread is dumb and you guys know nothing about hair so I'll just post this and keep it moving.

Curry has his father's hairline, thin in the corners. Been like that since he was a kid. A barber CANNOT fix that. A barber CANNOT give you hair. He could just grow it out and you wouldn't be able to see the corners or get it filled in with a transplant from the back to fill the corners.

Lebron has had a hair transplant since the pictues @BlueHeffner posted. He has a visible FUT scar on the back of his head that he claims came from a hard foul but that summer he showed up in that Amy Schumer movie with the Jamie Foxx. Bron uses black ice when he isn't playing which is why it's still thin despite being fuller than the pics posted. He probably needs another few thousand grafts to fill it out where he won't need black ice.

I'm not a barber just have a :sadcam: natural line so I know my options :dead:
I've been saying this since I noticed it during the playoffs. I felt that's what that scar was. It's long as shyt.

Trill Bellamy

Whateva Man
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
:usure:

dd5db5971ddad62b92fd1f32c81cc9af_crop_north.png

3gzffvk.png

LeBron-Hairline.jpg

These pics got me legit cryin' at work

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
Man I had to let my shyt grow back. nikka was stressing for a bit, had my hairline looking funny in the light :wow: We back though
I gotta take pictures from certain angles all stoic and shyt :russ: my shyt fell back, the side and the top lost about a quarter inch

I do the same shyt steph does ... ill tilt my head and talk at an angle and shyt :mjlol:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thread is dumb and you guys know nothing about hair so I'll just post this and keep it moving.

Curry has his father's hairline, thin in the corners. Been like that since he was a kid. A barber CANNOT fix that. A barber CANNOT give you hair. He could just grow it out and you wouldn't be able to see the corners or get it filled in with a transplant from the back to fill the corners.

Lebron has had a hair transplant since the pictues @BlueHeffner posted. He has a visible FUT scar on the back of his head that he claims came from a hard foul but that summer he showed up in that Amy Schumer movie with the Jamie Foxx. Bron uses black ice when he isn't playing which is why it's still thin despite being fuller than the pics posted. He probably needs another few thousand grafts to fill it out where he won't need black ice.

I'm not a barber just have a :sadcam: natural line so I know my options :dead:

Yeah a few famous athletes have had hair transplants like Tom Brady, Steve Nash and Deron Willaims. It is just folks been analyzing Lebron's hair for years so they notice everything that goes on with him.

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
Hairlines have always been a topic in the black community, it's just something we discuss :yeshrug:

Some of y'all acting confused on why this is a thing looking funny in the light
full
full
Real shyt it's just jokes. No ones worrying/cares about dudes hairline. Buzz killington ass nikkas always gotta pull the "why do grown men care about _____" in these threads when it's never that serious