KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
People forget the effect of time, and the effect of watching in the moment.

Was Curry shyt? Yes. As a fan of Steph, he disappointed.

But you guys are forgetting something. In 15 years, people will just look at thr numbers and say "wow, Curry averaged 30 points! And Klay and KD got hurt".

Because that's how it works. When people look at the career, they'll look at the numbers.

Look at Hakkeem, Dirk and KG. They always got shat on for being underachievers back when they played and not winnning rings. But they're top 15. Young people like to believe that Dirk and KG are better than Duncan for crying out loud. An increasingly large number of people are watching Hakeem highlights and like to put him top 8.

Point is, time heals.

Hell, you guys say Curry hasn't had a defining Finals moment. Well a lot of players don't. I love Kobe, but what were his defining moments in the 2009/2010 Finals? (Post Shaq). Do any of YOU YOUNGBLOODS on The COLI remember Kareem's defining finals moments? No? But it doesn't matter. Becuase everyone can look at his stats and longevity and rank him 3rd on NBA players lists despite never even trying to dissect his flaws. I know a lotta old folks that said how Kareem wasn't given this much praise as he is now. And that proves my point.

Time heals. So Curry will be fine.

I rest my case.:yeshrug:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
He didn't have a great game 6 but he had a really good Finals. Toronto's entire defense was shaded to him from start to finish because GS didn't have enough shooters on the roster.

This was Klay's best Finals by a mile but look at the shooting numbers for the rest of the team from three. :scust:

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
This is very likely his last finals and he left it on the court but it wasn't enough to win

I was watching a episode of Open Court and IT talked about how by not getting the three peat it was so easy for the NBA to write the pistons out of the history of the league and I dont think that can happen to these Warriors but it did happen to the Kobe Lakers

catskill247

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With mj and lbj you knew the ball had to go to them for there team to be effective....and they were able to get the ball still and if they didn't they did other things to help the team...what does curry do if he ain't shotting...being a great decoy....is that what we rewarding now???