Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
People forget the effect of time, and the effect of watching in the moment.

Was Curry shyt? Yes. As a fan of Steph, he disappointed.

But you guys are forgetting something. In 15 years, people will just look at thr numbers and say "wow, Curry averaged 30 points! And Klay and KD got hurt".

Because that's how it works. When people look at the career, they'll look at the numbers.

Look at Hakkeem, Dirk and KG. They always got shat on for being underachievers back when they played and not winnning rings. But they're top 15. Young people like to believe that Dirk and KG are better than Duncan for crying out loud. An increasingly large number of people are watching Hakeem highlights and like to put him top 8.

Point is, time heals.

Hell, you guys say Curry hasn't had a defining Finals moment. Well a lot of players don't. I love Kobe, but what were his defining moments in the 2009/2010 Finals? (Post Shaq). Do any of YOU YOUNGBLOODS on The COLI remember Kareem's defining finals moments? No? But it doesn't matter. Becuase everyone can look at his stats and longevity and rank him 3rd on NBA players lists despite never even trying to dissect his flaws. I know a lotta old folks that said how Kareem wasn't given this much praise as he is now. And that proves my point.

Time heals. So Curry will be fine.

I rest my case.:yeshrug:

Who?

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
This is very likely his last finals and he left it on the court but it wasn't enough to win

I was watching a episode of Open Court and IT talked about how by not getting the three peat it was so easy for the NBA to write the pistons out of the history of the league and I dont think that can happen to these Warriors but it did happen to the Kobe Lakers

It's kind of weird how you never hardly hear about the Pistons back to back titles in between the Celtics/Lakers and then Jordan Bulls era

I've seen the Knicks Pacers 90s rivalry chronicled more

adexkola

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Best PG of this generation
Top 5 PG
2 time MVP
3 time champion
1st ballot HoF
One of the most impactful offensive players I've ever seen, both on his team and the rest of the NBA
Top 20 player of all time (go ahead and name 20 better)

Only on this retarded site is his legacy considered "tarnished".

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
He's in his prime..shouldnt be getting punked like this if he was truly top 20.
The only player in the modern era that didn’t get punked in his prime is Jordan. Everyone else took some type of major L.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
He didn't have a great game 6 but he had a really good Finals. Toronto's entire defense was shaded to him from start to finish because GS didn't have enough shooters on the roster.

This was Klay's best Finals by a mile but look at the shooting numbers for the rest of the team from three. :scust:

This. Teams gonna be doubling and box-n-one'n Steph the whole season next year. Gonna be ugly. Draymond gonna be leading the league in techs for sure. :francis:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
The only player in the modern era that didn’t get punked in his prime is Jordan. Everyone else took some type of major L.
enforces the importance of team

you will take the L with your squad falling apart

every dynasty run comes at the time a franchise is having a peak in roster quality & stability that's the case for the bulls gsw all of them