Stephen A said LeBron and his camp drive him crazy because they can’t accept being #2 All-Time, and how one day he told Rich“Get the f**k out my face"

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

He was right on the money with what he said and Bronsexual can't handle it look at that thread from 2017 when he had five losses with just someone opinion of being him being overrated.

Ya'll fan boys about as bad as this kid
I spent $1000 on Drake tickets for when he was in Milwaukee 2 weeks ago , $1400 ain't shxt
But I won't go that far though:mjlol:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Won't even there and I believe it 100%, I'll even accept him puffing his chest out at Rich which I wouldn't believe otherwise

There's nothing organic about the nikka. You'll never get an honest moment out of him especially if there's a camera around. Everything to do with LeBron is him shaping his narratives. If he could shape his hairline and that dead spot the same way nobody would ever need to go to Turkey again

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men

He was right on the money with what he said and Bronsexual can't handle it look at that thread from 2017 when he had five losses with just someone opinion of being him being overrated.

Ya'll fan boys about as bad as this kid

But I won't go that far though:mjlol:

Says the dude in his feelings about Bron over MJ :mjlol:

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Most insecure player of all time.
ltQFXXv.gif

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Redo this thread with the part about how Bron and the rest of these nba clowns can't take criticism.

Soon as they get asked about a bad game it's "I'm a role model this, I'm a father that, it's bigger than basketball"

:comeon: :comeon: :comeon:

SAS talking spicy but he still falls back as soon as the players start talking that way :mjlol: