Stephen A said LeBron and his camp drive him crazy because they can’t accept being #2 All-Time, and how one day he told Rich“Get the f**k out my face"

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Pippen and Rodman are the same as

Dwade
Bosh
Kyrie
Love
AD

:mjlol: Don’t be dumb nikka.
Why do you dudes always mention all players he played with like he did it at the same time :skip:

You should mention that he got to the finals with Ilgaskias or whatever his name is instead.

People always destroy discussions by trying to win arguments through trolling

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I only see Bron being knocked for having great teammates.

I don't see the logic and I'm actively looking for someone to explain it to me.
N one is knocking Bron for having great teammates people knock Bron for team hopping and teaming up with nikkas besides Rodman name another big Free Agent Mike played with I'll wait and Rodman was traded for a bag of nickels because he was on his way out Mike actually saved his career and took a chance when he was done.

Why you Dennis always on his dikk but you going to cmpare that too
OIP.HdkoR_Wdw10Wl-zGtNtpTQHaEK

Then the nikka didn't even come through on his stupid prediction you say Wade ain't say that shyt and then the first chance they got DALLAS 8 POINTS IN A fukkING FINALS GANE AND YOU WONDER WHY PEPLE GET ON BRON AND HIS INSUFFERABLE GROUPIES.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
N one is knocking Bron for having great teammates people knock Bron for team hopping and teaming up with nikkas besides Rodman name another big Free Agent Mike played with I'll wait and Rodman was traded for a bag of nickels because he was on his way out Mike actually saved his career and took a chance when he was done.

Why you Dennis always on his dikk but you going to cmpare that too
OIP.HdkoR_Wdw10Wl-zGtNtpTQHaEK

Then the nikka didn't even come through on his stupid prediction you say Wade ain't say that shyt and then the first chance they got DALLAS 8 POINTS IN A fukkING FINALS GANE AND YOU WONDER WHY PEPLE GET ON BRON AND HIS INSUFFERABLE GROUPIES.

Why yall keep bringing up free agency in an era of limited free agency.

Lol. The logic just be so ass sometimes, man. It's annoying honestly.

Bron, just play with Mo Willaims for 15 years. Lol, figure it out.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
Ok bruh but he didn't play with Mo Williams for 15 years

But that's how yall speak on mans career. As if he supposed to be the only great player on his team. When every other champ had multiple greats.

How can somebody who watched Kobe/Shaq Mike/Pippen not want to see Bron play with other greats.

I can't believe the logic some of yall type on here.