Stephen King Defends The Marvels & the MCU Against Negative Comments

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
DSCF9395_F1.jpg

It's obvious as to why. Anybody saying different is an outright fukking fool.
The Doritos stained avengers loved this. It was the perfect storm. Get to shyt on a women led movie years before it comes out AND the director is black?? They ate beautifully off this one. The union of racists, incels, neckbeards and he man woman haters that coalesced years in advance for this was on some once in a millennium solar eclipse shyt that we may never see again.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It was a movie directed by a Black woman with Black and Muslim superheroes.

Basically a 4Klan nightmare.

But somehow the bulk of the audience was white men over the age of 25 :russ: These narratives ain't working.... the movie flopped for a variety of reasons most of which has to do with the lack of quality from the MCU over the last 4 years.

Goombreh

Superstar
Daps
Y'all remember when the media was actively trying to sabotage the Joker movie? Calling it a incel movie before it even released. Pepperidge Farm does. To pretend people haven't had it out for other movies is ridiculous :mjlol:

Last edited:

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
This movie has been picked apart before it even came out. Part of the knock is goofys have an issue with Disney the company (Lightyear, DeSantis, Dont Say Gay Bill, Little Mermaid pushback). Part of it is a lot of people want decades and decades of Tony Stark, Thor, Captain America, and have adjustment disorder. Part of it people claiming Marvel went "woke". Part of it bad writing/storytelling/CGI. Part of it, more women directors, more people of color, women in leading roles). Part of it die hard fans thinking they are better screenwriters/directors/producers/. A perfect storm of issues. There was always going to be a hard act to follow after the loss of seeing characters for years. It's a shame there are still issues with villains and storytelling this late in the MCU.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I felt the same way.
People were actively rooting against this movie. When did people start wishing for the failure of movies?
Are you serious? :mjlol: The last decade of CBM has been incels wishing for the downfall of whatever company rivaling the one they stan, yet make no money from. Damn near every Sony release had neck beards and dry dikk nikkas hoping it would fail so Marvel would get the rights back to this or that character. Don't get me started on Star Wars:mjlol:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
The Marvels is absolute dog shyt. Took me two weeks to stomach finishing it. Kept watching it in 20 minute increments