DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Wait what opportunities is he presenting by stating the obvious? :gucci:

He's pandering for votes for his friends breh
From this meeting it just sounds like dialogue(which is always step 1) and an introduction to more anti establishment conservatives.:ehh:

Saying she and other black voters had trusted Trump when he told them he would support their communities, Vareva Harris of Benedict College — a historically black school in Columbia — asked Bannon what other candidates they should support to have a voice in government.

"President Trump said, to black people, 'vote for me, what do you have to lose?'" Harris asked. "That's what we're waiting for. Who else do we need to put there? Just tell us, and we'll get them there."

"I'm right here!" gubernatorial candidate Catherine Templeton, who also addressed the group, spoke up from a corner of the room.

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB

Not to derail my own thread but is this a spoof? Channeled her inner Taffi Dollar/Dr. Juanita Bynum when reciting James Cleveland (edit: a notorious pedo) :heh: Can't believe people co-signed this.

Last edited:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
@DEAD7 is really begging for dialogue with white supremacist. This shyt is absurd. And WEAK! :scust:
:beli:

I'm still trying to figure out where you guys got the idea that dialogue with white supremacist was avoidable.
The entire civil rights movement centers on dialogue/negotiations with white supremacist...

:pachaha:And I still have yet to hear how he was wrong. Just anger that he's the one saying it.

Daps
I want some of y'all that think like this to stop and think about this for a moment.

You, in principle, agree with what the avowed white supremacist thinks black people and our communities should be doing.

That doesn't make you reflect on that in any way?
A lot of white liberals are white supremacist and yet black people agree with them all the time. ..so what's the big whoop?

At the end of the day black people should listen to it all but with a grain of salt and and deeper understanding of their future and destiny regardless to which white supremacist is in power, left, right, democrat or republican (history has shown they can switch faces at any time so what does it matter?0

Gains

Superstar
Daps
How'd I know @DEAD7 would be dapping the op:russ:

he's a nazi sympathizer , derailing threads while these sick fukks kill ppl

charlottesville-car.jpg

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
I want some of y'all that think like this to stop and think about this for a moment.

You, in principle, agree with what the avowed white supremacist thinks black people and our communities should be doing.

That doesn't make you reflect on that in any way?
Malcolm X agreed with a KKK wizard about what the community should do about segregation and separatism.

If someone is telling you they steal from you, are you going to say "no you're not why should I believe you, you're the thief"? :what:

cheek100

Truuu
Supporter
Daps
He not lying and telling the truth. The reason the Jews were able to flourish was because of their banks and capitalizing within the community.
Lets not leave out the worlds sympathy

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Les not leave out the worlds sympathy

shyt pre holocaust in the Philadelphia community they were huge at supporting their businesses through their banks. This was early 1900s and we as African Americans have yet to understand the importance. fukk a Wells Fargo etc..

cheek100

Truuu
Supporter
Daps
shyt pre holocaust in the Philadelphia community they were huge at supporting their businesses through their banks. This was early 1900s and we as African Americans have yet to understand the importance. fukk a Wells Fargo etc..
They are white so in the early 1900s they were “allowed” to save money and have businesses. It’s not the same.
I hate it when ppl compare it like we had the same opportunities.