Steve Harvey tells men “Be Quiet, don’t ever argue w. your queen as The Woman Is God”

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
During a recent appearance on CBS’s “The Talk,” the “Family Feud” host shared some of the most important things he’s learned after all these years. “Keep your damn mouth shut. Just shut up. Don’t say nothing. It’s best you don’t say nothing. Ain’t no trying to fix it. … Then that way you don’t have to fix it,” Harvey explained while getting a round of applause from audience members.

Co-host Akbar Gbaja-Biamila later asked, “What if you’re right?” which stunned the television host. “What did he say?” Harvey asked as he burst out laughing. “You actually said that? … Are you married?” he asked Gbaja-Biamila. “Yes,” he answered. “What if you’re right? When? Boy, your dumb ass ain’t gon’ make 15. I can tell you that right now,” Harvey said.

In the comments section, many TikTok users in Gbaja-Biamila’s post were split on Harvey’s piece of advice. While many disagreed with shutting up, others argued “real men” understood precisely what the host was conveying, including one person who wrote, “Even when u win, u lose with wifey!” They added, “man this is the truth unless house burning down you can speak.”

Harvey and his wife have been married since 2007. It’s the third marriage for each of them. In 2018, Marjorie revealed on her husband’s show how they met at his comedy shows in Memphis.

“I was late, and I thought he was gonna give me the business because he got real quiet. He was just staring at me. … I thought I was gonna become part of the show,” she said. “He finally realized he’s gotta say something, he was like, ‘Oh, I’m sorry. I don’t know who this is, but I’m gonna marry her.’”

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
You shouldn’t argue with her because it’s pointless.

You will achieve what you really want to communicate calmly, quietly, and repetitiously.

However, if you want to argue just to release some stress, do you.

But you can only be mad at yourself if you find yourself screaming the same shyt over and over for years.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
You shouldn’t argue with her because it’s pointless.

You will achieve what you really want to communicate calmly, quietly, and repetitiously.

However, if you want to argue just to release some stress, do you.

But you can only be mad at yourself if you find yourself screaming the same shyt over and over for years.
I've taken this approach with female customers and it works professionally as well. I've learned women are just tiresome and argumentative, they will try to grind you down.

I don't even give them more energy than needed. I say my argument, back up my claim and that's it. I'm not doing this back and forth shyt

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
It's a waste of energy arguing. Just ask simple questions if she dont realize how dumb she sound while you look up and 2 the right then O Well. Let that hard head make dat azz softer