Steve Harvey tells men “Be Quiet, don’t ever argue w. your queen as The Woman Is God”

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You shouldn’t argue with her because it’s pointless.

You will achieve what you really want to communicate calmly, quietly, and repetitiously.

However, if you want to argue just to release some stress, do you.

But you can only be mad at yourself if you find yourself screaming the same shyt over and over for years.

this all day....

there is NO point in arguing with a woman....she'll never admit you're right anyway

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
He's kinda right. Arguing with women is the worst. You have to pick your battles. They love to argue. Even when they're wrong AF, it takes them forever to admit it.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You will achieve what you really want to communicate calmly, quietly, and repetitiously.

Pure facts.

When we were much younger in our first go around, my lady used to try to argue with me, and would absolutely lose her shyt when I wouldn't take the bait.

Now, she's learned that I'm not about to drag an argument out over some silly shyt, or raise my voice or anything. Now that she's accepted it, disagreements between us are over and handled in the blink of an eye. Brehs really just gotta learn to be firm and respectfully decline the fukkery.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Harvey is hurting couples by being a simp and using his platform to give relationship advice

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

However, if you want to argue just to release some stress, do you.

But you can only be mad at yourself if you find yourself screaming the same shyt over and over for years.

Gospel

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
Argue with her. Stop infantilizing women. Stop being afraid of them. Women will think you are bytch if you can't keep them in check. I argue with my girl, present logical facts, she gets heated and leaven, then next thing you know she's back apologizing and giving me the sloppiest head.

Last edited: