Steve Kerr Wins NBA Coach Of The Year

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Make up award for last year and to award him for the culture and system he created

Mike-DAntoni-and-the-Pringles-Guy.jpg

Gotta put some respeck on it

Daps
No it's based of the 2014 Spurs. But D Antonio did have an inlfuence, the same way the early 2000s Kings had an influence dantoni
:dwillhuh:

Did you not read my post properly about it being based off Pop's system? First of all it's not based off the "2014 Spurs" per se, it's based off Kerr's time when he was with the Spurs in the early 2000s. I'm not saying that D'Antoni didn't have some sort of influence (after all, Gentry and D'Anonti coached together for the better part of a decade), what I'm saying is the system itself is a motion offense with triangle principles - not only is this evident in their style of play but Kerr has stated so.
The beauty of Kerr's proposed system is that it draws as much from the Triangle as it does the San Antonio Spurs' "motion weak" offense—which features nonstop movement, attacks and counters—all designed to get defenders on their heels in space. That means a play stymied on the strong side won't kill a Warriors possession this year. Instead, the ball will swing back to the weak side, where actions start afresh.

Like I said Pop's and Winter's systems. :beli:

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
The voters really don't even contemplate on the COY awards. This was Brad Stevens year.:dwillhuh:

They just give it to the coach whose team has the best record.

They don't analyze no sets or lineup adjustments or teams greatly exceeding expectations or succeeding with injuries

They just give to the best record. No mater what. A coach could be gone half the season and still win.

The sheer audacity. They really don't care. At all:bryan: