ChGVY3EU0AA6lqe.jpg

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
regular season is 87 games now ?:stopitslime:
Rules

Here’s why this decision to include both on the ballot, and not as a tag-team, doesn’t make sense: The NBA enforced a peculiar rule that didn’t give Walton credit for his 39 wins, deeming the assistant an interim coach. In turn, Kerr’s career record was bumped up 39 wins, something even he thought was ludicrous.

So kerr got credit for some of waltons wins bumping him up to 39. So really he did even worse than what I posted. Even further proving my point

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
Rules

Here’s why this decision to include both on the ballot, and not as a tag-team, doesn’t make sense: The NBA enforced a peculiar rule that didn’t give Walton credit for his 39 wins, deeming the assistant an interim coach. In turn, Kerr’s career record was bumped up 39 wins, something even he thought was ludicrous.

So kerr got credit for some of waltons wins bumping him up to 39. So really he did even worse than what I posted. Even further proving my point
Walton basically followed Kerr's gameplan and instructions so what's the debate:yeshrug: