Still conflicted about Benoit after these years

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I was thinking about this at work all day, about Chris.

I still have fond memories of Benoit, he was like the first person I could remember that made Technical Wrestling very cool to watch; always loved Benoit's style more than Hart's. There was something credible with Benoit's type that made you watch, and making you love submission holds more than pinfalls.

So even to this day with Benoit murdering his family, and being the pariah that haunts Vince from ever going TV-14, I still am in shock about what Benoit did. Sure he was a private person, and maybe that was the reason why, he seemed very blue-collar and just did his job to provide food for his family. Never once could I image that all that brain damage suffered would just get him in a murderous zone to do what he did.

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
fukk him

If he just killed his wife then probably I could see forgiving him maybe because for all I know she could have done some foul shyt that made son snap but killing his kid too?

Nah...can't let that slide

Kid didn't do shyt to deserve having his life took

Boo hoo you lost your best friend..I lost two friends I grew up with before I was 21 and I made it thru it ok

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Whoever is behind this man's demise did a good job...the hardest working and most respected pure wrestler of the era just SO HAPPENS to go nuts and kill his own son. It did it's job...it ruined his reputation and painted him as the kind of monster that can be even more disgusting than a Hitler...not even Hitler would kill his own seed, eh?