Still conflicted about Benoit after these years

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I can watch his matches but he is the scum of all scum and deserves to burn for all eternity. It's one thing to kill your wife, every married man thinks of killing their wife at one time or another, hell i think about it several times a week. But to kill your own son, fukk that. Benoit is a spineless piece of shyt and a his accomplishments in a make believe world don't deserve to be mentioned or acknowledged, fukk anyone that tries to rationalize what he did. Like @mrken12 said, he put bibles next to their bodies, he wasn't all gone upstairs.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Those headbutts:mjcry:

Be safe out there Honma:lupe:
RetTdZb.gif
:damn:

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Horrible situation, he obviously wasn't right in the head and snapped. Not excusing his actions but I don't think he was a horrible person, he did a horrible thing and was very mentally ill from all the years of head trauma

I stopped watching wrestling for like 6 years behind that too, it hurt me that much

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
I'm rewatching 96 WCW.

His run of PPV matches is :whew:

His Malenko match at Hog Wild :ohlawd:

Although his promo game is beyond garbage :mjlol:

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
fukk him

If he just killed his wife then probably I could see forgiving him maybe because for all I know she could have done some foul shyt that made son snap but killing his kid too?

Nah...can't let that slide

Kid didn't do shyt to deserve having his life took

Boo hoo you lost your best friend..I lost two friends I grew up with before I was 21 and I made it thru it ok

So you saying someone who builds his own car doesn't have the right to destroy it? We always have the option of destroying what we create breh.

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
:what:the shytting in this thread on the greatest technical wrestler wrestling has ever seen in bret' the goatman' hart is just blasphemous !!
:mjcry:benoit was incredible, the job they did in erasing him from the history books is incredible
:francis:guess that comes with the territory though!!

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
I would never be able to understand what it's like to have the brain of a 90 year old suffering from alzheimer's. And I never want to. So i have conflicted feelings about him that I can never try to clear.

I'm not going to be like "oh fukk him for doing that murder suicide" and I ain't gonna be that guy who says "well he was fukked up mentally"

I'm just that guy looking at all the comments wondering what goes on in your guys' minds when you criticize him for doing what he did, knowing that you aren't in the position he was :manny: