Stopped smoking for over 30 days -still testing positive for THC

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
I was smoking weed and delta8/HHC heavy for most of this year.

I’ve been clean now for over 30 days. I just did a piss test from walgreens and still was positive :martin:

Shouldn’t it clear up soon? I’m honestly feeling much better sober but I wanna actually be “clean” so I’m all good for applying for jobs or something.

Any advice ?

Oh yea i did delta 8 edibles a lot too :hamster:
How fat are you?

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Apart from working out and sweating you need to change your diet up and detox, no need to buy expensive shyt since you looking for a job.

Just simple shyt like green tea with honey or agave ,
And consuming tumeric, ginger, flaxseeds , cutting down on sugars, carbohydrates and processed foods will help you out a lot.

On my personal experience green tea and and flaxseeds detoxes me right out. I am a heavy smoker just bud and homemade edibles I don't fukk with extracts or hash and it takes me about 14-21 days to be fully clean. But it depends on how fat I am at the time :flabbynsick: buy test strips and test your self every week. Again take the advice you see here and try a combination of different things everybody is different.

If its just an urine test you can beat it with Niacin or multivitamin, drinking loads of water and taking 10 grams of creatine but you have to know your body and how long it takes it to digest the pill so your piss would have color. The creatine fools the test so it doesn't know you watered down your urine and the niacin and multi vitamin will give it color

I passed a test once with 3 days notice and took too many megamen vitamin from GNC shyt had muy urine looking like anti-freeze tech looked at it like :huhldup: but I passed :win:

Also this is important cut off soft drinks them empty calories love to bind fat to your system.

Last edited:

Jcotton1

All Star
Daps
Going forward maybe you should take a break for a sold year.

I know a ex coworker who smokes a mason jar full but he resign to work as a tender at a weed shop.

Give me a nice bottle of Nappa Cab and I'm good.

Pillmattic

Banned
Daps
60 days the most I think

They use to say it sticks to your fat cells so if you work out it’s gone way faster

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Because weight don’t matter it don’t store in lean muscle like it does in fat. If you 250lbs with low body fat % you’ll be clean faster than a 200lbs high body fat% nikka

THC is fat soluble.

If you are very fat you retain more thc for a longer time.

:pachaha: It was funny to me the way he said it

:mjlol: I wish I could ask patients that question so bluntly

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
If you gotta piss for a job just buy the fake urine kit. It comes with a temperature gauge stuck to it so you can know how hot it is and a hand warmer pad you wrap around it to keep it at body temperature. I’ve passed tests at medical centers with it never failed 1

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
I was smoking weed and delta8/HHC heavy for most of this year.

I’ve been clean now for over 30 days. I just did a piss test from walgreens and still was positive :martin:

Shouldn’t it clear up soon? I’m honestly feeling much better sober but I wanna actually be “clean” so I’m all good for applying for jobs or something.

Any advice ?

Oh yea i did delta 8 edibles a lot too :hamster:
yeah you was definitely doing too damn much and probably didn't drink enough water/work out enough