Street Fighter EX: Criminally Underrated, and Most Hated

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Ayako Saso :mjcry:

I always had the idea of an anime of my own, the characters and story all thought out.

Street Fighter EX influenced all of my ideas :wow:

Cool,

why don't you share some info like the title, synopsis, a few of the char profiles? If you're serious why don't you do an audio drama for it, or a novel or a Web comic?

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Cool,

why don't you share some info like the title, synopsis, a few of the char profiles? If you're serious why don't you do an audio drama for it, or a novel or a Web comic?

I never could come up with a title

Was really similar to EX in terms of character design and just art style, I'm just terrible at drawing (used to draw DBZ characters with ease)

But yeah there were 2 main characters (think Like Ryu and Ken or Yusuke and Kuwabara)

Main character:Looks like Akuma, teenager, Brown hair, tan brown skin, green eyes (Ryu, Kairi, Akuma, Yusuke in terms of personality. Outfit and over vibe was inspired by Kairi in EX3)

Second character: "The friend" looks EXACTLY like Charlie from Street Fighter Alpha, but wears a navy blue jacket, navy blue jeans (obviously inspired by Charlie)

It starts off in high school. The two characters are seniors in an unknown city in the USA, they have powers

Street Fighter EX / Alpha (designs and artwork)

Yu Yu Hakusho

Dragon Ball Z

Mixed into one.

Lots of pieces of real life and relatable situations in America, like Race,politics but in the form of an Anime/Manga

I thought it all out long ago and this is a sample.

Last edited:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
I never could come up with a title

Was really similar to EX in terms of character design and just art style, I'm just terrible at drawing (used to draw DBZ characters with ease)

But yeah there were 2 main characters (think Like Ryu and Ken or Yusuke and Kuwabara)

Main character:Looks like Akuma, teenager, Brown hair, tan brown skin, green eyes (Ryu, Kairi, Akuma, Yusuke in terms of personality. Outfit and over vibe was inspired by Kairi in EX3)

Second character: "The friend" looks EXACTLY like Charlie from Street Fighter Alpha, but wears a navy blue jacket, navy blue jeans (obviously inspired by Charlie)

It starts off in high school. The two characters are seniors in an unknown city in the USA, they have powers

And the friends Uncle is a Billionaire plans to takeover the world who becomes the villain later on throughout the series

Street Fighter EX / Alpha (designs and artwork)

Yu Yu Hakusho

Dragon Ball Z

Mixed into one.

Lots of pieces of real life and relatable situations in America, like Race,politics but in the form of an Anime/Manga

I thought it all out long ago and this is a sample.

You've got me interested in this story. Are you gonna include a few of the chars from ex? If so I can already see Ryu mistaken the main Character for Akuma and is prepared to get hostile, but knowing the nature of Ryu he'll realize it's not Akuma, then he'll ask for a spar. You should hire some up start on deviant art or similar a platform to do the artwork mainly on the chars.
I like the DBZ(Akira Toriyama artwork) from the 90's, the current artwork has changed a lot the chars look more youthful.

few of my fave Toriyama design's
f85617125ce6177c7c40d68ed5b80d11.jpg

1975c12f6687ff57e457f2b8e1e00746--chrono-trigger-manga-artist.jpg

dq1-2poster.jpg

manga_cashman_cover_by_chris_seto1.jpg

Kairi Irving

Daps
You've got me interested in this story. Are you gonna include a few of the chars from ex? If so I can already see Ryu mistaken the main Character for Akuma and is prepared to get hostile, but knowing the nature of Ryu he'll realize it's not Akuma, then he'll ask for a spar. You should hire some up start on deviant art or similar a platform to do the artwork mainly on the chars.
I like the DBZ(Akira Toriyama artwork) from the 90's, the current artwork has changed a lot the chars look more youthful.

few of my fave Toriyama design's
f85617125ce6177c7c40d68ed5b80d11.jpg

Funny you say that, I had daydreams about if I one day partner up with capcom and get a crossover with them, I'd throw in Ryu and Akuma as random encounters in the story once the main character travels to Japan.

And that picture above is what I envisioned my main character looking like, except his hair isdark brown, green eyes and brown skin.

That DBZ/YuYu Hakusho/ EX art style is what I aim for, as its envisioned in my mind.

I've never even seen that character u posted:ohhh:

I'm also going to get back into drawing again, I know I can do it, luckily I'm young lol

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Funny you say that, I had daydreams about if I one day partner up with capcom and get a crossover with them, I'd throw in Ryu and Akuma as random encounters in the story once the main character travels to Japan.

And that picture above is what I envisioned my main character looking like, except his hair isdark brown, green eyes and brown skin.

That DBZ/YuYu Hakusho/ EX art style is what I aim for, as its envisioned in my mind.

I've never even seen that character u posted:ohhh:

I'm also going to get back into drawing again, I know I can do it, luckily I'm young lol
Keep it up with the drawing practice makes perfect, just keep checking out the specific designers that designed DBZ(Toriyama), YUYU(Yoshihiro Togashi) and EX(Noritaka Funamizu) to get your inspiration.

The character I posted is Chuji from the Tobal no. series

Kairi Irving

Daps
Keep it up with the drawing practice makes perfect, just keep checking out the specific designers that designed DBZ(Toriyama), YUYU(Yoshihiro Togashi) and EX(Noritaka Funamizu) to get your inspiration.

The character I posted is Chuji from the Tobal no. series

Toriyama worked on Tobal?!?!?!?! Woooow! and will do on the drawings bro

Kairi Irving

Daps
Me neither, I may get it imported or just rip the game.

If you want PS1/PS2 or just old copies of games, go check out LukieGames. I have a thread on it too. I ordered SFEX Plus Alpha on there back in 2010 ( I gave it away in 05 and regretted it). If that place didn't exist I'd be screwed