Study: Fertility in Black interracial relationships trends to the race of the father

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
White Men, have a Fertility issue, which will only get worse.

They project their fear of genetic annihilation onto Black Men/People.

Instead of tying to find better ways to improve their faulty reproductive issues, they foolishly rather HYPER Focus on us.

The Clock Is Ticking.
"The clock is ticking........tick, tick, tick. What is that weak stuff comin' out your dikk, dikk, dikk"

Daps
Who didn’t know this?

#1 white man/black woman is rare
#2 Black women usually wench later in life out of desperation.
#3 this is why CACs are fixated on black dikk.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
UV rays destroy cells that melanin protects in fertility, that's the reason for the discrepancy

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I think, in general, they are not trying to have kids with black women unless they are actually married. Otherwise it's just something to cross off the list.
Not according to the data. White men have long American history of OOW births with Black women. This is their theme music, friend.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
You’re quite familiar with white Johns and their long American history with Black concubines. So put two and two together, friend. :mjgrin:
Oh you're just stupid. Sorry I thought you could actually explained yourself without being a butt hurt diddler bytch. My mistake.

As if having a bunch of babies by a dusty low value nikka such as yourself is something that women should strive for.

:mjlol:

Get your dirty fingernail having ass out my mentions. #blocked

Have a nice a day bytch

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Oh you're just stupid. Sorry I thought you could actually explained yourself without being a butt hurt diddler bytch. My mistake.

As if having a bunch of babies by a dusty low value nikka such as yourself is something that women should strive for.

:mjlol:

Get your dirty fingernail having ass out my mentions. #blocked

Have a nice a day bytch
:picard:

I sincerely apologize. I didn’t realize you were the poster who has had extensive experience with white Johns and their use of Black concubines. I didn’t mean to help conjure up traumatic memories from your deadbeat cac customers. I kindly asked you to put two and two together while I failed to do that with you in a timely manner.

I hope you completely heal and recover. I take full responsibility for your setback, friend.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
White men generally don’t want half Black babies.
sport fukking like sport fishing

they ain't taking the fish home

they throwing it back into the water

all around the world who is the face of sexual exploitation¿

in every crack & crevice of planet earth you'll find some honkies trying to buy ass tricking off playing sugardaddy

passport brehs got nothing on palebone nikkas freaky sex tourism escapades

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
White Men, have a Fertility issue, which will only get worse.

They project their fear of genetic annihilation onto Black Men/People.

Instead of tying to find better ways to improve their faulty reproductive issues, they foolishly rather HYPER Focus on us.

The Clock Is Ticking.
Yes Alex Jones tried to tell them. Those forever chemicals and mircoplastics are fukking up white demographics.

JNew

Superstar
Daps
As a black man this study seems like theirs a narrative behind it.

The more black men marry out the less blacks there are. White women are doing the whites man’s dirty work. How many couples are actually having 5+ kids when fertility becomes an issue? And then supporting all them to carry on a prosperous future.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I honestly was torn about posting this on the Coli, but I thought it could lead to an interesting discussion--or useless gender warring, which is not my intent. I haven't swirled and have no axe to grind against BW, whether with a Black man or not, but this result was honestly the opposite of what I expected before reading the paper.

So a research paper was published in 2021 investigating the difference between fertility in American intraracial (endogamous) and interracial (exogamous) couples. See citation and link below

Qian, Z. and Lichter, D.T., 2021. Racial Pairings and Fertility: Do Interracial Couples Have Fewer Children?. Journal of Marriage and Family, 83(4), pp.961-984.

Anyway, I will be honest, the results surprised me since they are the reverse of what I expected. In short, they looked at the probability of having a kid in the past year using Census data (American Community Survey) among various pairings of interracial couples breaking out the race and sex of each partner. In short, even when controlling for age, education, and other variables they found that Black IR couples are different in that the White women in BMWW couples had fertility closer to Black-Black couples while BWWM couples had fertility closer to (and a smidge lower though not significant) White-White couples.

In this table is the relative fertility of the couple types with the White-White fertility indexed at 1.0 (Table 3, Model 4 in the link)

PairingRelative Fertility
Black Man-Black Woman1.32
Black Man-White Woman1.27
White Man-White Woman1.0
White Man-Black Woman0.98

I was expecting otherwise since though the husband puts on the brakes for more kids, the wife is often to motivator for having a kid or more. Again, this controls for education so it isn't a case of more educated Black women in IR having lower fertility.

Maybe asking for a discussion of this in TLR is crazy but here we go :mjlol:
The black man is god :mjgrin: