Study: Fertility in Black interracial relationships trends to the race of the father

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Does the study control for age of the woman? Or the ages of the couple?

I have no evidence in front of me, but my perception would be that Black women and white men pair up later in life than the other groupings of couples.

Yes it controls for age of the couples (via age of the females' partner), native or foreign born, and whether this is the first marriage or not.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
I have an anecdote thats probably gonna get me negged but ohwell

Biggest difference here thats not being recognized, is income and educational status. Most nikkas i know that have children with PAWGS are mostly dustys. Here in Washington State, most of mixed children in Pierce County are the product of a trashy non black woman and a dusty breh. And the data shows that less uneducated and wealthy you are, the more kids you have.

Meanwhile, most sistas i see who swirl are in the educated/professional sphere and that tier of people dont have as many kids.

Study actually controlled for college education and factored that out (see article or original post). So that isn't all of it.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
What would be the purpose of the comparison in the first place?

Basic premise of the study was to see if IR couples had less children due in part to additional stress/stigma from society or other factors. It found this was partly true (mostly for Native American-White couples having less kids than two Native American parents). It incidentally found all things being equal for Black IR pairings fertility strongly matched the race of the father.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The black race has the highest Vitality without a doubt.

I am curious on the bozos that gave this thread a one star.

@TheKongoEmpire

@$cam-U-Well_Jack$on

Please step in.

The only people who would be upset with this study would be a limp dikkcreh

Last edited:

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Fertility? Isn't this skewed by whether they are choosing to have kids?

Fertility is a measure of numbers of children (or none), so sure it is skewed as to whether they have no kids or not. It measures how many kids you have---or none at all.

But not having kids is one of the biggest factors in lower fertility not just for Black folks but the entire developed world, so it is a part of the comparison.

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Basic premise of the study was to see if IR couples had less children due in part to additional stress/stigma from society or other factors. It found this was partly true (mostly for Native American-White couples having less kids than two Native American parents). It incidentally found all things being equal for Black IR pairings fertility strongly matched the race of the father.

Stigmas can go anywhere; it would depend on who's doing the gatekeeping, right? Business relationships, job promotion opportunities, educational access, credit applications, etc.
Seems an odd thing to try to quantify considering the wide range of variables, but ok :manny:

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
A lot of posts claim this is biological or infertility related...I am not sure.

The thing is cultural norms about family size etc. are usually placed on mothers but for some reason Black women have less and White women more in IR marriage, even accounting for age and education. Maybe the surrounding community or spouses family are bigger factors?

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have an anecdote thats probably gonna get me negged but ohwell

Biggest difference here thats not being recognized, is income and educational status. Most nikkas i know that have children with PAWGS are mostly dustys. Here in Washington State, most of mixed children in Pierce County are the product of a trashy non black woman and a dusty breh. And the data shows that less uneducated and wealthy you are, the more kids you have.

Meanwhile, most sistas i see who swirl are in the educated/professional sphere and that tier of people dont have as many kids.

scruggle dikk white boy babble
:umad:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
White Men, have a Fertility issue, which will only get worse.

They project their fear of genetic annihilation onto Black Men/People.

Instead of tying to find better ways to improve their faulty reproductive issues, they foolishly rather HYPER Focus on us.

The Clock Is Ticking.

Are just maybe they have realized what you all have not. Putting their essence into a black womans womb is their solution.

When I was on Natureboytv years ago. I saw a caucausian man in the comments who loved the knowledge. And he was speaking on how it was his desire to have children with a black woman to correct his inferior genetics. Nothing about love or anything like that. He really said it matter of factly. Like he had been convinced he was a mutant and needed to find a way to fix himself. But what can be said but congrats to him I guess. Hes discovered the truth that many black people will mock you for teaching them. Shooting for "good hair" and pretty eyes while gaining mutant genetics is a damn shame:francis:

And I mean no disrespect by the word "mutant" to our caucasian allies on thecoli. Its just the clinical term for a genetically mutated being such as yourself:respect:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
White Men, have a Fertility issue, which will only get worse.

They project their fear of genetic annihilation onto Black Men/People.

Instead of tying to find better ways to improve their faulty reproductive issues, they foolishly rather HYPER Focus on us.

The Clock Is Ticking.

give this man a Poster Of The Year banner...breh be dropping gems left and right