SUCCESS: I just posted the 1st episode to my show!!!!

Daps
Reppin
All Thats Good Within Thee World
I know this section is for film only.

Nonetheless, I wrote a show and plan on making a lot more episodes because I have a bigger plan.

After watching my first episode on YouTube, I would like a few opinions. I plan on waiting 48 hours before I write another episode or do anything.

Anybody who would like to volunteer their time, opinions, and critique; private message me, and I’ll send you the link to the video.

Your services will be greatly appreciated my Coli family.

Last edited:

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Just in case yall miss this part

Anybody who would like to volunteer their time, opinions, and critique; private message me, and I’ll send you the link to the video.

Daps
Reppin
You might have forgetting to add the link.

Just post the link...

Just in case yall miss this part

I wasn't getting a response and was weary about attaching my face to my username.

Thanks for the response tho.

I plan on doing something different but it will be like my first episode just shorter and more "in-your-face comedy."

Anyway here's the video::troll:

P.S. One thing I learned is that "Difficult takes a day, Impossible takes a week," and doing this is not impossible.

DA_LURKA

I post so the Lurkas don't have to...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
I wasn't getting a response and was weary about attaching my face to my username.

Thanks for the response tho.

I plan on doing something different but it will be like my first episode just shorter and more "in-your-face comedy."

Anyway here's the video::troll:

P.S. One thing I learned is that "Difficult takes a day, Impossible takes a week," and doing this is not impossible.

First couple of seconds you in drag... 🗑️🗑️🗑️🗑️

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
This is a comedy skit? what is this supposed to be?

Daps
Reppin
:gucci:

The fukk is wrong with u lol

Zechariah 4:10
New Living Translation

10 Do not despise these small beginnings, for the Lord rejoices to see the work begin, to see the plumb line in Zerubbabel’s hand.”
(The seven lamps[a] represent the eyes of the Lord that search all around the world.)

I could be doing worse...don't you think?

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'd say the main critique is doing some research on filming. A couple of times, your head was cut off from the frame. I don't know the solution but that can a a turn off. Unless, you can make a humorous thing with a bad camera angle. But keep working at it. Finally, this didn't come off as a typical YT show. It reminded of a longer version of some of a skit. And of course :dame: at that skirt. You kinda look like the mama from House of Payne.