SUCCESS: I just posted the 1st episode to my show!!!!

Daps
Reppin
All Thats Good Within Thee World
I'd say the main critique is doing some research on filming. A couple of times, your head was cut off from the frame. I don't know the solution but that can a a turn off. Unless, you can make a humorous thing with a bad camera angle. But keep working at it. Finally, this didn't come off as a typical YT show. It reminded of a longer version of some of a skit. And of course :dame: at that skirt. You kinda look like the mama from House of Payne.
Thanks for the advice.

The head cut-off issues were because it was my first time doing this. When I went to clone myself in software, I didn't have any idling footage for that character...lesson learned.

Should I continue making these sorts of episodes for YT or shorten them to under 15 minutes?

My weight and "bloated face," will be addressed in an episode as a "Don't consume alcohol," type thing. Hopefully, once I do my ideal amount (300) of episodes I will have lost weight by then.

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Thanks for the advice.

The head cut-off issues were because it was my first time doing this. When I went to clone myself in software, I didn't have any idling footage for that character...lesson learned.

Should I continue making these sorts of episodes for YT or shorten them to under 15 minutes?

My weight and "bloated face," will be addressed in an episode as a "Don't consume alcohol," type thing. Hopefully, once I do my ideal amount (300) of episodes I will have lost weight by then.
Ah, Gotcha. Not sure if you should do 30 or 15 minutes though. It might be better to experiment and see if you like which one you like more

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
NfnUVsa.png

What in the Madea?