Sudanese Women Appreciation Thread (One of the Most Diverse Groups)

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
sudanese_girl_retouch_by_me_by_mohammed_gsmalla-d56fenl.jpg
ajang+majok.jpg

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Some may not be... let me know which ones you think... because the one you may think are not probably are the ones that are the most Sudanese.
One of the dark skin models, the one wit the gold necklace looking head on is West African or a least Ive seen people claiming her as West African.:manny:

edit: Nevermind I found her website

cosmetics_KateMenson.jpg

Born in Accra Ghana, Kate’s life took a big change in August 2008 when she was scouted to represent Ghana in the MNet Face of Africa model search competition. Kate went on to win the competition and take the coveted title of Face of Africa 2008. Since then her modelling career has been a whirlwind of magazine spreads, fashion weeks, television commercials and runways.

Her vibrancy and versatility makes her a face that fashion can’t get enough of, This is Kate Menson./QUOTE]

Last edited:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I don't know, these two look like European Biracial's, Could very well be sudanese though.
But from the bus stop sign it looks like there in Norway or some European country.
I only put them if it said born there or if the pic claims it..

Sudani

Rookie
Daps
I don't know, these two look like European Biracial's, Could very well be sudanese though.
But from the bus stop sign it looks like there in Norway or some European country.

No, she is definitely Sudanese, she is on our instagram on the Sudanese shoutout pages, and quite vocal in her opinions about things, but her family immigrated to Europe.

Sudani

Rookie
Daps
:dwillhuh:So you created an account just to reply to this thread...and ur username is sudani

:leostare:

Not really, i have been peeking this website before from the Sudanese instragram page which someone posted who is into hiphop, and it just drew my curiousity further.