Sudanese Women Appreciation Thread (One of the Most Diverse Groups)

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
NEW_FACE_NEO_YAKUAC_564px_2178_1.jpeg
omfg :noah:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Not really, i have been peeking this website before from the Sudanese instragram page which someone posted who is into hiphop, and it just drew my curiousity further.

link?

Sudani

Rookie
Daps

Why it is instagram and private page of friends, and some of the people i noticed are from our shoutout page on instagram. I wonder if they know their photos are posted here.

If you interest in us, then join instragram in our shoutout page. We have a few foreigners in our pages, and if people think you are cool, you may be able to join some private groups.

Here you go, and don't go crazy. Most of the people in this shoutout page is Northern Sudanese.

https://instagram.com/sudanese_shoutout/

Last edited:

Sudani

Rookie
Daps
So you not going to link me? :comeon:

Tell your friends to join. We got all types of Africans and Black folk on here.

I think he already did join, but i don't know what username he goes by. I have a instragram link above which is general but his page is close or not able to have access if you are not a friend.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
No, she is definitely Sudanese, she is on our instagram on the Sudanese shoutout pages, and quite vocal in her opinions about things, but her family immigrated to Europe.
Everybody always tries to say a Sudanese person is from either west Africa or Europe

I don't get it.

Sudani

Rookie
Daps
in refugee camps in other African and Arab countries :mjcry:

It is true what you stated as far as refugees, but those groups unfortunately coming from war torn or rebel areas in Darfur or southern parts of Sudan, so those groups make up some of the refugees you mentioned, and many of those groups come to Khartoum as well or migrant to other areas within Sudan in the North or near the Egyptian border. As far as Arab countries mainly in the Gulf, i am talking about North Sudanese now, before dubai became developed, the British assigned Northern Sudanese(educated) and some Egypt to set up their infrastructure, educate the locals, and military etc. So to bring them up to speed in the 20th century. So you always had a large Sudanese community in places such as Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Oman, and Saudi Arabia. Also since Sudan is part of the Arab league, you can migrant to other arab countries(mainly the Gulf" without major issues.

"The Sudanese community has been in the UAE since the late '60s and early '70s," said Salah el Din al Tayeb, the club secretary general. "The Sudanese were brought to the Trucial States by the British to manage the civil development of the different emirates. By the '70s and the formation of the UAE, the community grew and more doctors, officers and engineers were called to help build the UAE"

http://www.thenational.ae/news/uae-news/sudans-expats-still-club-together