Suge Knight Bail Set @ $25Mil | Made $10Mil+ Charging New Rappers/Artists "Tax" To Come To LA/LV

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Everybody gets extorted, even gang members by other gang members :manny:

WC told them nikka a long time ago; you better pay up. These new catz better listen to the old shyt; all rapper that talk that tuff shyt on the records are paying. If you aint paying your going to get a bottle to the head one day in the club.

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
whoever is getting extorted isnt street smart AT ALL. there's so many damn gangs in LA, just hit up a rival and promise one of their guys a feature and you good :mjlol:

its dudes that live there getting extorted.

but outta town dudes should know this game. Just make empty promises when you hot the first go round....yet do nothing.

The 2nd run give one or two highly respected hometown heroes a big look (feature, bring them out on stage...etc.)...

The 3rd run buy them hoes n dope and let me come to your arena shows front row.

The 4th run you gotta sign somebody and change someone's life at this point because they WILL turn on you.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag

but outta town dudes should know this game. Just make empty promises when you hot the first go round....yet do nothing.

The 2nd run give one or two highly respected hometown heroes a big look (feature, bring them out on stage...etc.)...

The 4th run you gotta sign somebody and change someone's life at this point because they WILL turn on you.
im from LA, aint no one getting extorted because most of our artists are affiliated, with the exception of maybe Odd Future.

You think Nipsey is getting extorted? NOPE. Game? NOPE. Snoop? NOPE. YG? DEF NOT. Even Tyga got his Hoover homies. same homies out there for School Boy Q. TDE been had Bounty Hunter affiliations because of Jay Rock. Out of towners have no one tho. but IF someone is trying to extort you, like say 60s, just hit up the Eight Trey and promise one of their guys a feature and hype man position at the house of blues (which means he'll bring his guys) and you good. lol.

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
im from LA, aint no one getting extorted because most of our artists are affiliated, with the exception of maybe Odd Future.

You think Nipsey is getting extorted? NOPE. Game? NOPE. Snoop? NOPE. YG? DEF NOT. Even Tyga got his Hoover homies. same homies out there for School Boy Q. TDE been had Bounty Hunter affiliations because of Jay Rock. Out of towners have no one tho. but IF someone is trying to extort you, like say 60s, just hit up the Eight Trey and promise one of their guys a feature and hype man position at the house of blues (which means he'll bring his guys) and you good. lol.

I obviously didnt mean everyone.

Is Tyga a possible extortion victim? He let it be known he wasnt raised in the hood from longtime...so will these "homies" be around when he broke?

what about Breezy?

do they live in LA?

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i remember when eminem featured with the boo yaa tribe. made no sense, until you realised them cats was protection for him in LA.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I obviously didnt mean everyone.

Is Tyga a possible extortion victim? what about Breezy?

do they live in LA?
Tyga is from LA, Gardena area. Actually he put on School Boy Q who was his hype man at first. Basically he did exactly what I said in the other post lol, that's how he got in good with the Hoovers. Now has Hoover around him, some were signed to Last Kings but fell out.

Breezy I'm not sure, when he first came to LA like 10-15 years ago he was an rnb nikka (I dont listen to rnb), then all of a sudden he started reppin bloods. I dont know that story. :bryantshrug:

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
i remember when eminem featured with the boo yaa tribe. made no sense, until you realised them cats was protection for him in LA.

with Em its tricky. He did that later in his career when he doesnt need protection like that. He could have simply thrown them a bone. Its not the first time he looked out for the old schoolers.

swerve

All Star
Daps
Em is tight with Cypress Hill so doubt there are any blackmailing going on there