Super Tuesday Primary: Biden wins 9 of 14 states; leads delegate count 637 to 559

Who Comes Out With The Most Pledged Delegates After Super Tuesday?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Must’ve realized what you said didn’t make any sense lol

Okay so you do what attention. What are you having a problem understanding? I didnt say anything about progressives. I said y'all been in here crying like babies about her dropping out, endorsing Bernie and acting like because she didnt drop out when Pete and Amy did, that she somehow hurt Bernie. WTF does that have to do with you all being progressives? Y'all assume that her supporters will flock to Bernie so y'all wanted her out and been bytching about it for several pages in multiple pages.

You couldn’t even humor me to keep the joke alive :smh:

Oh sorry. lol

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: No1

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since 1992, we've been under 16 years of Democratic presidents and are currently at 12 years under a Republican. How is that W-L record terrible?

Why are you conveniently starting in 1992? Look, all i'm saying is the black voters in the south are not some infallible wise sacred elephant beyond criticism. Nobody or group is beyond criticism.

It's baffling when I see people vote for Biden in such large numbers when he hasn't offered a damn thing outside of being Obama's homeboy and a false claim of electability.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not only that, but Cubans now love going back.

My neighbors are Cuban. Her dad had his business and shyt taken away and they come here and she's still a Democrat.

Her cousin lives with them and he goes back and forth all the time. He loves that place. He brings his mom over often too.

My co-workers are Cuban. They don't think anything bad about Castro they just want the island to be opened up (embargo ended)
Not all Cubans are the same breh. We know that. We know white Cubans that are straight up dems and Cubans that are that think the dem party collaborated with Castro. That bay of pigs shyt got their heads all fukked up.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Why are you conveniently starting in 1992? Look, all i'm saying is the black voters in the south are not some infallible wise sacred elephant beyond criticism. Nobody or group is beyond criticism.

It's baffling when I see people vote for Biden in such large numbers when he hasn't offered a damn thing outside of being Obama's homeboy and a false claim of electability.
It's 30 years. Figured that was enough time to test your theory.

I get what you're saying though.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps

Ask yourselves one question. Why does this man keep cheering Bernie on?

Lol this guy is doing very low level trolling. He isn't some all knowing being who is 100% right in his assessments and there is no reason for why you should take what he thinks is strategically beneficial and being 100% correct.

Hillary did the same thing with her pied Piper strategy and was wrong.

Vote for who you agree with and KIM. Maybe it will work out and maybe it won't but don't let an idiot like Trump make that decision for you.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Not all Cubans are the same breh. We know that. We know white Cubans that are straight up dems and Cubans that are that think the dem party collaborated with Castro. That bay of pigs shyt got their heads all fukked up.
Yeah..but the coli only mentions those anti JFK Cubans....I mentioned all my relationships to show that they're, indeed, not all the same

str8cashhomie87

All Star
Daps
This is what an operative sounds like.
Think what you want bro. Biden has a broader coalition of voters and supporters/partners in Congress as well as more realistic plans. The vast majority of what Bernie is selling (M4A, free college, etc.) wouldn't come to pass because the votes aren't there in Congress.