Superfan Frank "The Clown" writes letter to WWE.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Which makes him different from TSC how? :stopitslime:
1Mf9n.gif

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
One of your original posts said "You didn't even @ me", yet if you scrolled up literally 1 post in whatever thread that was, you were @'d. You ASKED for people not to sub you and talk directly to you. Make up your mind you sensitive dumbass. What are you, menstruating? If so, everything finally makes sense.
I was @ mentioned by someone else and said that to a different person who threw shots without namin names, don't try to spin it askin for people to @ me directly IF they gonna diss =/= askin them to bytch at me no one is makin you continue to spread your period blood all over these threads your sensitive ass chooses to do it cause you butthurt yet not surprisingly you projectin that onto me which seems to be yall only comeback.

I am so sorry. I swear I won't participate with this short bus ass nikka anymore
Says the retard thats still participatin you just doin it in a feminine passive aggressive way like these other fags.

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
So... how did we get from Frank the Clown to his moneyblowing to Noelle to Rosa Mendes and Angelina Love? :wtf:

Dead came in this thread thinking "why are they still talking about dude and his cry for help?" :russ:
I don't understand the premise. Why dudes feel the need to go to threads they don't have an opinion about, and shut on the people with an opinion all the time here? I see a thread, and if I have a comment, I will, and if I dont...I dap some points if I see them, but otherwise, respect a dude's time and not have to shyt on them to puff myself up.

This is a wrestling forum, and Frank was the ultimate mark that we tall about. Some poster wanted to share his long, irrelevant ass letter (because he kept watching anyway) and others commented.

TBH, there's a lot of redundant, head scratch worthy threads here. But I'm not the star of the show. Sometimes if I read them, I find other people learning stuff and just generally having fun. It doesn't take a million smilies to show that you're just having fun with a thread or people in it....I hope :steviej:. To me, it was just a fun thread.

Last edited: