"Supergirl" TV show thread

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
That yellow sun grenade :ooh:

Wynn still on that adrenaline high after going to another planet...something I'll never do :to:

That alien dude definitely recognized Mon-El telling his boy not to shoot him. Wonder if he recognized him as royalty or if he's with those other aliens that are tracking him :jbhmm:

Daps
16110238_785120248308819_69291673754009600_n.jpg

I saw the nudes :noah:

I don't know if it's made of steel but it look like it got that steel like grip, thats for sure :youngsabo:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I swear Roulette is the most generic enemy:russ:

Truth :mjlol:, they really didn't give her anything to do. Just put her in the red dress and had her working with the aliens.Thinking about the situation, that would be a pretty horrific fate. You go to Quintiles to get some extra money, only to end up being a slave on another alien planet :damn:.

Winn went from :hubie: to :gladbron:with the quickness. I guess punching out an alien will do that for you.

Maggie figuring out Supergirl's true identity easily :skip:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This episode sucked.

Alex acting like she is a 14 year old in her lesbian relationship has gotten old.

Mon-El still sucks and this show working so hard to make him and Kara work as a romantic duo is a flop.

Winn getting all bytchy just to have a scene where he beats up a fukking alien was dumb.

And why this show hasn't just made Jimmy a fukking DEO agent already instead of this Guardian crap is a mystery to me. It would make it a lot easier to include the character in storylines with the rest of the cast. Right now he is a man alone on an island and way too many hoops need to be jumped through to include Jimmy in the rest of the show.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
And why this show hasn't just made Jimmy a fukking DEO agent already instead of this Guardian crap is a mystery to me. It would make it a lot easier to include the character in storylines with the rest of the cast. Right now he is a man alone on an island and way too many hoops need to be jumped through to include Jimmy in the rest of the show.

Jimmy does better work as guardian.... :ld: Guardian is a solo act anyways... DEO is bound by rules and laws...

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
This episode sucked.

Alex acting like she is a 14 year old in her lesbian relationship has gotten old.

Mon-El still sucks and this show working so hard to make him and Kara work as a romantic duo is a flop.

Winn getting all bytchy just to have a scene where he beats up a fukking alien was dumb.

Right, that shyt was stupid, maybe the writers think only 13-17 year old girls watch this shyt

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Jimmy does better work as guardian.... :ld: Guardian is a solo act anyways... DEO is bound by rules and laws...
But this show obviously is having trouble fitting Jimmy and his Guardian persona into the rest of the show.
Hell, they would have an easier time fitting Jimmy in if they kept him as a photographer since then he could be going on assignment with Kara like Jimmy in the comics does with Lois and Clark.
Right now he is odd man out on this show.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
But this show obviously is having trouble fitting Jimmy and his Guardian persona into the rest of the show.
Hell, they would have an easier time fitting Jimmy in if they kept him as a photographer since then he could be going on assignment with Kara like Jimmy in the comics does with Lois and Clark.
Right now he is odd man out on this show.

Yeah but they will probably bring him into the fold sooner or later... :ld: You can have both.