SUPERMAN by James Gunn (Coming 2025)

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I never called him a plant EVER.

He wasn’t good ultimately for Black Panther (though he had some good ideas just couldn’t bring them together in a satisfying manner) but he’s a good writer
I'm starting to think that Coates is a plant. I've NEVER used that term ever but this nikka just rubs me all types of the wrong way:scust:

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
MUCH more interested in Tanehisi Coates Black Superman film.

People said Coates messed up his T'Challa Wakanda comic series so he'd probably mess up a Black superman as well. He'd likely make him a superc00n focused on "respectable" behavior :mjpls: and protecting cac interests.

What someone needs to do though is develop a Batman or Tony Stark like figure that fights against cac racial terror and protects Black people. Sort of like Malcolm X with even more power.

Last edited:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
People said Coates messed up his T'Challa Wakanda comic series so he'd probably mess up a Black superman as well. He'd likely make him a superc00n focused on "respectable" behavior :mjpls: and protecting cac interests.

What someone needs to do though is develop a Batman or Tony Stark like figure that fights against cac racial terror and protects Black people. Sort of like Shaft with even more power.
Well if reports are correct its already fukked up by not being Val Zod imo