Survey: 80,000 more single women than men in Atlanta

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
To make a point.
I'm solid enough in my manhood that another man's picture on the internet is no threat to me.
:childplease:

banner34

Superstar
Daps
I don't believe that. Honestly I think the where more women than man thing is a lie

If this true, I assume because alotta chicks think they'll become models or reality TV stars in that particular area.
They are more woman than men. Woman are less likely to get incarcerated in mass number and less likely to get killed street shyt

banner34

Superstar
Daps
this is all yall need to take away from this article. The Coli doesn't read tho.

brag about having more 50 year old women at your disposal brehs.​
At age 34 the single woman start to outnumbered the single men they are still are fine woman in their 30s

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
LOL First of all,I'm female- hence the picture

Unless they run in the same circle, it is possible. I live in Dunwoody so I'm not going to go to a club on the south side,east, nor west. Because of traffic and the strict DUI laws, most ATL residents tend to stay on their side.

That's you? :ehh:

I feel you. But forget clubs for a second... you don't brunch in the city? you don't go to any day parties or festivals? I feel like these are the places you run into folks. I went to the Jack Daniels party at the Falcons stadium and knew at least 50 people in there.

Tiffrock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D.C. ,living in ATL
That's you? :ehh:

I feel you. But forget clubs for a second... you don't brunch in the city? you don't go to any day parties or festivals? I feel like these are the places you run into folks. I went to the Jack Daniels party at the Falcons stadium and knew at least 50 people in there.

I do day parties and festivals..not brunch.
Yeah I run into people I know but not everyone I dated at one time lol .