♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Survey finds cheating wives are more likely to own a cat
By James Somper, The Sun

April 18, 2022 | 11:41am

cats-cheating-woman-02.jpg

The survey was conducted by Illicit Encounters.Getty Images/iStockphoto
Cheating wives are more likely to own a cat than any other pet, a survey found.

More than one in five have had a moggie.

Tropical fish were the next most favored, by 19 percent of female love rats, with hamsters third at 17 percent.

Dogs were owned by just 12 percent of cheats.

Camilla, 42, from Kent, who admits cheating on her husband, said: “I’ve always owned cats.

“They are independent and easy to take care of. Does that leave more time for an affair? I suppose it does.

“Having a lover gives me the adrenaline buzz I need to feel alive.

“I guess me and my cat have that in common — a life outside of the house that nobody knows about.”

The Sun previously told how women infected with a parasite commonly caught from moggies are seen as better looking.

Experts think Toxoplasma gondii affects hormones to make hosts have more sex, increasing the bug’s chances of being passed on.

Jessica Leoni, of married dating site IllicitEncounters, which carried out the survey, said: “A whopping 22 percent of the 1,400 unfaithful women said they owned a cat.

“And if you think something fishy is going on when your wife’s out, the second most unfaithful own fish.

“And dogs really are man’s best friend, as cat owners are nearly twice as likely to stray.”

This article originally appeared on The Sun and was reproduced here with permission.

Survey finds cheating wives are more likely to own a cat

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Apparently catset according to your logic
:stopitslime:
Yall be cheating with others catset members. Just a den of cutthroats and Deviants
That's not what the survey says :aicmon:

For all we know these people are getting cheated on because they like to mouth kiss dogs :ehh:

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
Catset with another L
Dogset with another W what's new:unimpressed:
First dogset(dogecoin) made people millionaires now Dogset is shown to be more faithful , better people , more intelligent and likely to live longer and happier.

Be apart of GMB gain crehs