T.I. Says Iggy Azalea Criticism Pisses Him Off

sporticus

https://bit.ly/36fn72e
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Iggy used her Aussie accent when she rapped, I might on board. But the fake South accent combined with the black dancers and the booty caricatures just annoy me. I know she probably grew up listening to rappers rap that way. But you gotta work that much hard to be different IMO. That's the problem. She's not different in any real way, she's just white. She's doing a c00n act and succeeding at it for being white. I ain't that fond when black artists do that, why would I not have a bit of an issue with Iggy?

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
How does him having a black wife change anything?

MGK is the epitome of crazy white boy. "Wild Boy" speaks to that more so than anything.

Eminem was a wigger to the fullest and his content didn't compensate for that.

MGK is more wigger-ish than a crazy white bul tho.

and obviously eminem's content compensated. its not even arguable. lol.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
If Iggy used her Aussie accent when she rapped, I might on board. But the fake South accent combined with the black dancers and the booty caricatures just annoy me. I know she probably grew up listening to rappers rap that way. But you gotta work that much hard to be different IMO. That's the problem. She's not different in any real way, she's just white. She's doing a c00n act and succeeding at it for being white. I ain't that fond when black artists do that, why would I not have a bit of an issue with Iggy?

shyt just baffles me when These rappers are doing their best southern accent with c00n hooks on 808s and snares. 15 years ago, there were wiggers acting like they from NYC, now they acting like Gucci Mane.

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
He's making cash off her that's why he's mad. He doesn't want ppl to hate her
tumblr_n70dygunI21s5djgpo1_500.gif

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
here's the dumb shyt she said about aborigines on Sway

:snoop: this is fukking retarded. the govt "gives" them houses but they look like this
r405367_1909930.jpg

they are built like shyt and they get destroyed because of alcohol, kids sniffing & even DRINKING petrol these days, drugs, kids don't go to school, domestic violence is high as fukk. this type of housing is out around where i grew up, in town and in the surrounding communities. how they fukk you gonna take your beds & sleep outside when it's fukking -2 degrees (about 30 F). dumb bytch

this is what it's like in the cities, basically projects like America but not huge high rises.

C%2085%20The%20Block%20Redfern.lightbox.JPG

that's Redfern in Sydney, has all the problems like a place like the Bronx & other projects in US on a smaller scale because of numbers but they have drugs, gangs, violence, probably the only thing they don't have is the gun violence but that is still happening as well just on a much smaller scale.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MGK is more wigger-ish than a crazy white bul tho.

and obviously eminem's content compensated. its not even arguable. lol.

MGK's image is more crazy white boy than Eminem.

Eminem's content didn't compensate for anything because he was still viewed as a wigger. A lot of Em's content talks about the kinds of activities and attitudes that wiggers immerse themselves in. His content didn't deviate from that image at all.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
lol yall having the exact same convo me and the wife had yesterday. literally i mentioned the same two white boys you just did to her. and she reminded me. White people dont like wiggers or those that seem like them. machine gun kelly and yelawolf are those types that the white masses never take to. see they are ok with white boys being crazy white boys on the mike like em. em never acted like a wigger. he acted like that crazy white boy you use to know. but he also was super talented. machine gun kelly and yela are talented. but not marshall talented. and they both give off a "oh you that white guy that acts black" vibe. this is why these two dont get that machine push like the others. nothing about iggy says wigger. it says she's an australian chick that sounds like a southern black girl. she doesnt run around TRYING to be black though. she just sounds like that on her songs. its just enough for white people to like. not too much for them to dislike it.

Are you gonna act like Em wasn't rockin doo rags and velour suits :comeon:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
MGK's image is more crazy white boy than Eminem.

Eminem's content didn't compensate for anything because he was still viewed as a wigger. A lot of Em's content talks about the kinds of activities and attitudes that wiggers immerse themselves in. His content didn't deviate from that image at all.

MGK has that crazy white boy thing going too, but for the most part, he moreso reminds me of a vanilla ice type. he doesnt reasonate with that crowd all the way breh. hes the type that'll take their girls.

:childplease: @ the eminem thing. yes, he speaks to the wiggers too, but thats automatic. you had to be hip-hop in order to actually rap up until now. but hes the voice of white people IN GENERAL. white people who hate wiggers and rap itself still love them some eminem. cmon now. he actually has less of a stranglehold on most wiggers because they listen to other rap.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MGK has that crazy white boy thing going too, but for the most part, he moreso reminds me of a vanilla ice type. he doesnt reasonate with that crowd all the way breh. hes the type that'll take their girls.

:childplease: @ the eminem thing. yes, he speaks to the wiggers too, but thats automatic. you had to be hip-hop in order to actually rap up until now. but hes the voice of white people IN GENERAL. white people who hate wiggers and rap itself still love them some eminem. cmon now. he actually has less of a stranglehold on most wiggers because they listen to other rap.

MGK and Vanilla Ice? He's the type that'll take their girls? It sounds like you're making him out to be a white "Mr. Steal Your Girl" Trey Songz.

Eminem isn't the voice of white people IN GENERAL. Generally speaking, Eminem is the type of artist that whites detested, which added to his appeal. He was the antithesis of what was socially acceptable to whites which is why he also appealed to bullied misfits who were white. Those misfits, loners, and awkward white kids who didn't fit was who he was kind of a voice for. That's the type of white folk who would openly talk about killing their own mother, killing their girlfriend, talk at length about shrooms, and basically what Em spent much of the SSLP talking about. That's not the typical white person. It's the type of white person that would be shunned by their own people which would include wiggers, "poor white trash", the depressed white kid who'd likely shoot up a school, and generally a white person who didn't fit in with much of anybody.

I wouldn't underestimate Eminem's stronghold on wiggers, because a lot of them are possibly the ones who have Eminem as the GOAT. Not in their Top 10, but they have him at #1 even though they listen to other rap.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
T.i sounds like an idiot

N*ggas who don't know sh*t should be quiet

"Racism is an American thing"

Dude clearly knows nothing about Australia

This is embarrassing

We know Rappers aren't the brightest nikkaz, but mufukkaz love to take their word as gospel way too much.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you gonna act like Em wasn't rockin doo rags and velour suits :comeon:
you got me

but when i was talking about em i wasnt talking about his look so much his rapping style/content. we never once thought of him as some wigger rapper. sure he was a white guy who raped well, who raped to dre beats, who had a crew that was all black dudes. but his style for the most part was that of a crazy white boy from detroit. he always sounded like a crazy rock white guy who just so happened love hiphop. so that was his choice of music. there are plenty of white dudes that tried to drop from the late 80's, to 90's that sounded like wanna be black rappers. thats not what/who em was or is.