T.I. Says Iggy Azalea Criticism Pisses Him Off

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
MGK and Vanilla Ice? He's the type that'll take their girls? It sounds like you're making him out to be a white "Mr. Steal Your Girl" Trey Songz.

Eminem isn't the voice of white people IN GENERAL. Generally speaking, Eminem is the type of artist that whites detested, which added to his appeal. He was the antithesis of what was socially acceptable to whites which is why he also appealed to bullied misfits who were white. Those misfits, loners, and awkward white kids who didn't fit was who he was kind of a voice for. That's the type of white folk who would openly talk about killing their own mother, killing their girlfriend, talk at length about shrooms, and basically what Em spent much of the SSLP talking about. That's not the typical white person. It's the type of white person that would be shunned by their own people which would include wiggers, "poor white trash", the depressed white kid who'd likely shoot up a school, and generally a white person who didn't fit in with much of anybody.

I wouldn't underestimate Eminem's stronghold on wiggers, because a lot of them are possibly the ones who have Eminem as the GOAT. Not in their Top 10, but they have him at #1 even though they listen to other rap.

in other words, MGK doesnt fit the johny knoxville role that youre claiming he plays.

eminem was detested by middle-aged white america. hes the voice of young white america. big difference breh.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
in other words, MGK doesnt fit the johny knoxville role that youre claiming he plays.

eminem was detested by middle-aged white america. hes the voice of young white america. big difference breh.

Even him being the voice of young white America is a stretch. There's a huge portion of young white America that Eminem may not resonate with. Put Eminem's record sales and reach up against that of a Taylor Swift.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Even him being the voice of young white America is a stretch. There's a huge portion of young white America that Eminem may not resonate with. Put Eminem's record sales and reach up against that of a Taylor Swift.

yea because taylor swift has a huge male fanbase.:whistle:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imma just say [before going thru the thread] no one was saying shyt until she got on billboard.

There was no criticism about her accent, no one cared that she was white, no one even cared that she rapped. It was just out TI signed a white girl to Grand Hustle, only thing folks ever talked about was if her ass was fake or not.
What ?
Before she even got hot there were people
getting at her for being wack.
:laugh:
Hell I'M one of them.

:salute: @DaveyDave for dropping knowledge
on Australia and the Aboriginal situation.
I figured it had to be bad because of what I'd read
and seen on the internet but to have an Australian poster
state it :wow:

Last edited:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea because taylor swift has a huge male fanbase.:whistle:

I dont know whether or not she has a huge male fanbase, but if there's one artist that White America places on a pedestal, it's her. It's still a stretch to say that any one artist is the voice of an entire race of people.