Taking Kids on Vacation is the fukkING WORST

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Taking a 9 hour flight with a 5 year old soon. It's a night flight so I'm hoping it won't be bad. I brought these toilet seat covers just in case, hate the idea of the airplane bathroom .

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Get married, brehs... :unsure:?

Meanwhile, I'll be chilling here at my favorite 5-diamond, adults only beach resort in Puerto Vallarta in two weeks.

Total cost for my girl and I for 7 days 6 nights, all-inclusive... ~$2400 (she paid for flights).

252013488.jpg

603aac4c.jpg

spa-imagine-hotel-mousai-puerto-vallarta-6-w720h505.jpg

image-2579001_568.jpg

Bocados-Steak-House.jpg
Good looking out, I’m stealing this for my shorty bday :lolbron:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Wasn’t too bad for me and the wife

Went with 3 kids
8 months
6 years

We went to Turks and Caicos few weeks back

Edit; going to Disney and shyt like that is not fun at all bro

Did that a few times with the kids

Go to island with the fam

Having the 17 year old there probably helped alot with the younger kids :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Taking a 9 hour flight with a 5 year old soon. It's a night flight so I'm hoping it won't be bad. I brought these toilet seat covers just in case, hate the idea of the airplane bathroom .
🤮I'm 39 and I hate the idea of an airplane bathroom. Soon as seatbelts come off, it be like 9 people ready to go in. fukk that everytime I travel I take like Two immodium Ad's. can't imagine shytting on a plane, barely wanna piss. Amtrack is the worse. seen some shyt that freaked me the fukk out.

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
Should’ve just got passes to the water park. Some nice moms out there half naked… damn near naked around the kids like they’re on Miami Beach.

Beautiful sight to see!

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
i've hit the road with my 2+ year old niece. she does just fine 🥰. it's one of the main reasons why i even want to have kids, to take them cool places.... show them the world :blessed:

As somebody who has 3 nieces / nephews but 0 kids….. lemme tell, you we don’t know what they’re going through.

shyt hits different when it’s your seed and you’re changing the diapers and dealin w/ the tantrums :unimpressed: I’ve went on a family beach vacay with them. it’s all fun and games for us, but even I snuck off to a beach bar just to be by my damn self and have some liquor and shrimp in silence:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
My Dad loved Tampa for some reason, so we use to go there like every few years. And that shyt always scared the fukk out of me. Till this Day if it's lighting and thundering I'm OUT. And Tampa I think is the lighting capital of the world. If you visit for 4 days somewhere in that 4 days there will be some huge as thunderstorms. shyt maybe even 3 out of 4. And I'm talking straight cloud to ground shyt. Have a whole building rattling. Haven't been back till this day.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Having the 17 year old there probably helped alot with the younger kids :pachaha:
Lol it did

But yo I’m not doing amusement parks with young ass kids again

But yea the oldest helped out heavy

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Get some kids melatonin too :mjlol: