Taking Kids on Vacation is the fukkING WORST

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
We just spent 4 days in Orlando, Florida to go to Disney World and Universal Studios. Me, my wife and 2 boys, a 3 year old and 2 year old. We were there with some other family members staying at a resort for my grandmas 75 bday.

Its a 6 hr drive from my city in Alabama to Orlando but that shyt really took 7hrs and 30mins because of my kids. This was our 1st family vacation. We had to stop for food 3 times so that's not bad because I brought a cooler with snacks, juices n shyt. But having to stop every other hour so my 3 year old can pee/booboo and then having to change my 2 year old. I hated stopping at these nasty ass gas stations to use they bathrooms. :scust:
Almost would rather my 3 year old go in his pullup and keep it moving than go in those bathrooms.

My kids obviously weren't used to being in the car that long so I understand but I did not think it would be THAT bad. They had tablets to keep em entertained but that only lasted so long. 4 hours into the trip, my 4 year old got car sickness and vomited all over himself and carseat so I had to get off one of these obscure exits and clean him up and change his clothes. Luckily the last hour of the trip, they went to sleep.

Then we got to disney world nikka. Damn near blew through half a grand just for parking, a double stroller, souvenirs, water and food. And that's on top of me sneaking my own shyt into the park to eat and drink . $12 for a bottle of water.

:gucci:

That shyt adds up quick. All the bathroom trips. They were getting mad and whining all the time when they couldnt get every toy they wanted. Scared of all the disney characters in costume. Screaming when it was time to leave. Plus the fukking heat was unbearable.

Universal studios was the same thing. So much money nikka got damn. Had to use my credit card for the remainder of the trip. A nikka gotta bring damn near 2 gs just to adequately pay for all that shyt plus gas.

We left at 6 this morning and once again on the trip back, my 4 year old vomited 2 different times. Had to pull over and clean him up two different times. Had no idea my guy gets severe motion sickness. Then trying to feed these nikkas while on the road, hoping they can feed themselves without fukking my seats up. My backseats are fukked up with crumbs and vomit. Once we hit Georgia, it was damn near 2pm and we ran into standstill traffic.

:unimpressed:

My 2 year old shytted his pullup and we had to wait thru all that traffic till we could hit a gas station. The entire car was stank with toddler feces.

It was the absolute worse experience. I told my grandma that I appreciate her inviting us down and we definitely had fun but we won't be taking any extended vacations for another 3 years; at least until my boys need minimal supervision for their basic needs: bathroom, food, etc.

But them damn turkey legs :ohlawd:

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
Picked the wrong time of the year to come to Orlando my guy you probably lost hella water weight walking around them hot ass parks
My nikka, I got tan lines and everything. My sons got 2 shades darker. Been a minute since I felt heat like that. Then it started raining so I was happy until I felt the rain was fukking warm because of the heat. :deadrose:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Picked the wrong time of the year to come to Orlando my guy you probably lost hella water weight walking around them hot ass parks
Imagine if they would’ve went in August. My family and I used to go to Kissimmee every year and one time we went in August and that was the most miserable shyt ever, especially the kids tripping about everything. Then my dumb ass moved to FL

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
My nikka, I got tan lines and everything. My sons got 2 shades darker. Been a minute since I felt heat like that. Then it started raining so I was happy until I felt the rain was fukking warm because of the heat. :deadrose:
Tan lines huh:mjpls:

:pachaha:at the hot ass rain and it being hotter immediately after it rains cause it just increases the humidity I know the feeling Floridas a mf'er man

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
U going to look back on this one day and smile. Family trips suck but are great at the same time. Took my daughter to seaworld last week and shyt sucked ass. All she did was complain and whine. But the joy on her face when she rode all the rides for the first time. Priceless