Taking Kids on Vacation is the fukkING WORST

malleymal

All Star
Daps
Breh I laughed at that whole post

:russ:

shyt is so real. Never do Orlando during this time of the year. Celebrate that birthday in the winter/spring.

The motion sickness may be due to them watching the iPads while driving at certain speeds. Especially stop and go traffic. They should focus on other things. I get that way when trying to read while in a moving car.

I am not looking forward to the Disney trips when my daughter comes of age.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
Then we got to disney world nikka.
I'm not even drinking nothing and I literally spat laughing once I got here
giphy.gif

I still gotta read the rest :russ:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Disney World has the shyttiest merch thats really expensive. I was shocked and really disappointed when i went bc i wanted some cool souvenirs.

I feel for you with two kids.

Disney Springs has good stuff though, Uniqlo has the best Disney shirts in the whole fukking place surprisingly

perfectblack999

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s wild that you posted this because I was just telling the wife that I don’t think I can do a trip with toddlers. My daughter is 15 months and we got a son on the way. We have really close friends whose kids are slightly older but went to Mexico for like a week.

I said he’ll naw, no way we can pull that off. That sounds absolutely miserable. My daughter be WILDIN on planes.

I’m not going on vacay with these kids till the youngest is 5.

Last edited:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
They’re to young to really enjoy Disney, especially for all the bread you will have to drop. Vacations like that are good starting for kids about 7-8, old enough for them to enjoy it, should have took them to the beach and let them get exhausted in the water and knock out early. Also don’t be above giving kids some Melatonin or a lil Benadryl to :dead: their ass on long car rides:russ:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Me my girl and son flew to nj…drove from nj to la…to lv..flew back to nj…and drove back to fla from nj

2 years old and he rode like a soulja:wow:

Except the flight there, he was showing his ass…pulling the white girls hair in front of him…and we lost his favorite blanket on that plane
Raise PAWG lovers brehs :troll: