Tall Ass Dudes Dating Short/Bony Women Has ALWAYS Looked Weird (It's Like Dating A Midget)

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I thought y'all were cool :dahell:

:snoop: Nvm forget I even said anything. Reggie, make a new thread.
He makes threads to get acceptance on here.
Me being who I am openly, I have haters and he's one of the people who will act like he is cool with you until other people say something about it.
I don't have time for that.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
He makes threads to get acceptance on here.
Me being who I am openly, I have haters and he's one of the people who will act like he is cool with you until other people say something about it.
I don't have time for that.
So, when you were flamed I joined in too? I always thought you were trans and intersexed. That was not shade thrown at you. I like you and think you're cool. Maybe, I used the wrong wording.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I thought you said you were trans one time. Sorry, I don't keep up with your life. However, if you think I'm an idiot it's whatever. I'm an idiot with a job. Anyway, intersex my bad.
tumblr_inline_ouiqi0ajma1t2fkon_500.png

I have photos through out my life that align with my female identity. Baby, kid, preteen, teen, adult. I've told everyone on here from the beginning I do not have XY chromosomes.

SuperGrizzy

I'm strapped in! I'll clap you in a coma! Madness!
Daps

I have photos through out my life that align with my female identity. Baby, kid, preteen, teen, adult. I've told everyone on here from the beginning I do not have XY chromosomes.

I finally know adult you looks like :skip:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism

That's you :ohhh: So, intersex is when you can choose either being a boy or girl? Also, you can't have kids because you don't have the parts?

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
The bottom pic in the first one is me at 10 years old.
I've always looked how I look.
This is natural.
Lisa Raye :wow: No flirt, you should do modeling now.

P.S. I didn't know you weren't trans I thought you were both. That's what other members said about you. I defending you against brother walt and co.