Tall Ass Dudes Dating Short/Bony Women Has ALWAYS Looked Weird (It's Like Dating A Midget)

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Lisa Raye :wow: No flirt, you should do modeling now.
I tried modeling when I was 18-21 but I ended up with an eating disorder trying to get smaller. My hips/ass and breasts were always too big to do high fashion, so I gave that up. I didn't want to be a booty model. I wanted to be a real model.

I'm almost 30 now so it's not a priority.
& I know about Brother Walt. But I explained it to Walt too in tinychat because he didn't know this is just how I am born. He also didn't know most of us on here were real posters. He thought they were robots. Me and Walt are cool. I like him.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I tried modeling when I was 18-21 but I ended up with an eating disorder trying to get smaller. My hips/ass and breasts were always too big to do high fashion, so I gave that up. I didn't want to be a booty model. I wanted to be a real model.

I'm almost 30 now so it's not a priority.
& I know about Brother Walt. But I explained it to Walt too in tinychat because he didn't know this is just how I am born. He also didn't know most of us on here were real posters. He thought they were robots. Me and Walt are cool. I like him.
Glad you and him are cool.

P.S. these days a big ass is cool. Did you know Sarah Baartman of South Africa was showcased for having a big ass? You do it in a non sexual way. Just my view.

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
tumblr_inline_ouiqi0ajma1t2fkon_500.png

I have photos through out my life that align with my female identity. Baby, kid, preteen, teen, adult. I've told everyone on here from the beginning I do not have XY chromosomes.

Aww you were a cutie. I though you said you were trans and I googled intersex and it had too many definitions. That thread you linked explains it. I'm sorry for calling you a he. I can't imagine what you have gone through but I'm sorry for my contribution.

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
Think about it, a 6'1 dude dating a 4'11 chick is weird. It's like a tall dude dating Pinky (short) and short women look younger than their age most of the time. Sorry, but as a 6'3 dude short/bony women are a no.

Has it always looked weird to you?
You need to get some help. You are attention starved and seek attention even if it makes you look bad or hurts your feelings.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
I'm 6'2 and the shortest I ever dated was between 4'11ft and 5'2ft. I can't do it no moe :snoop: I remember I took her out to get some crab legs and this one couple came up to us talkin' bout "You two have to the the cutest father and daughter duo I we've EVER seen" :gucci::pacspit:

Last edited: