TAMA TONGA DA GOAT

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
them japan boys different they teach you real grappling down there and until you have that down pact then you learn playfighting. Tama would stretch that cac into a pretzel and leave him there. Or whisper sweet nothings in his ear as he goes unconscious.

Hell a Njpw young boy would fukk that midget up they have an Olympic level greco roman wrestler over there.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
them japan boys different they teach you real grappling down there and until you have that down pact then you learn playfighting. Tama would stretch that cac into a pretzel and leave him there. Or whisper sweet nothings in his ear as he goes unconscious.

Hell a Njpw young boy would fukk that midget up they have an Olympic level greco roman wrestler over there.

Can also add in he's the nephew of Haku so fukking people up is in his blood.

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
An under the bottom rope battle royale?
I’m gonna guess a reference to
source.gif

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I think if two things changed, Enzo coulda been on of the greatest talkers in wrestling.
1) If this era understood the utility of a manager better for helping a talent with all the physical tools but no charisma, and
2) if he'd ended up with someone to talk for other than Cass.

Enzo doing his shtick and then having, say... a Damien Priest punctuate with his unnecessarily deep voice... man. No Cornette, but that pairing woulda ran some territories way back when, and damn sure coulda done some work in the E.

That being said... no one wants to see an Enzo/Tama match. The build for it will be very worth watching, but man, when they end up in a ring it's gonna be triddash. Tama can work circles around him, but I don't think he'll work too hard to carry Enzo, and without being carried, dude's only business in a wrestling ring is cutting promos.