Tariq Goes IN about Prince's untimely death in new interview.

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
:snoop: conspiracy time....

Nah nah..Facts aint tinfoil material. We talking about green money Prince took a long time to get. Warner Bros had to come up off Prince's masters that serious cash. Just like Michael Jackson got that Sony Publishing these are facts that made the news not theories.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Won't comment on the merit of his argument but there are a couple of factually wrong things here:

Prince didn't exploit any legal "loophole" to get his masters. Masters revert to the artist after something like 35 years from date of copyright and a few of Prince's albums had already aged over to him. Realizing that the bulk of his seminal work from the 80s would soon transfer over, Warner Brothers saw an opportunity to monetize this event and simply accelerate the transfer of the masters in a single transaction rather than lose access to Prince's catalog by piecemeal.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Minister EnQi shared a post.
April 21 at 11:50am ·
Read...

אנקי רא־אל
April 21 at 11:48am · Instagram ·
This is BULLshyt!!! The flu is a blanket term for a wide range of symptoms that's number one and number two today's date is infamous for "sacrifices".... Just saying the fukking flu GTFOH no one with money and I don't mean millionaire money I mean I'm on welfare but I got on Jordans money..... REGULAR MONEY!!!! No one with money dies from the flu!!!! I'm not even going to go any further cause......... ‪#‎imhot‬ ‪#‎imabefreshashellifthefedswatching‬

:patrice:

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1914–1983
Minister EnQi shared a post.
April 21 at 11:50am ·
Read...

אנקי רא־אל
April 21 at 11:48am · Instagram ·
This is BULLshyt!!! The flu is a blanket term for a wide range of symptoms that's number one and number two today's date is infamous for "sacrifices".... Just saying the fukking flu GTFOH no one with money and I don't mean millionaire money I mean I'm on welfare but I got on Jordans money..... REGULAR MONEY!!!! No one with money dies from the flu!!!! I'm not even going to go any further cause......... ‪#‎imhot‬ ‪#‎imabefreshashellifthefedswatching‬

:patrice:

"אנקי רא־אל" the fukk is this?