Tariq Goes IN about Prince's untimely death in new interview.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
@No Sleep

Given: 8 minutes ago
No Sleep commented: (He meant to neg you. So I will do it.)

Regardless of who negs me still doesn't change the facts punk bytch!

:umad:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
Then why you tell him to look up the information when you could have took a few seconds and posted the information?

You full of shyt man. :russ::mjlol:

Which you don't provide.

You the one calling people punk bytch and I'm the one that's mad when I clearly posted smiley laughing pics. :mindblown:

It's not my job to compensate for dusty nikkas like you with little intelligence plus if you felt any statement I made was inaccurate or untruthful you should have enough common sense to do your own due diligence & research (like I did) to disprove or corroborate my or Tariq's comments instead of being lazy & expecting someone to hand you the answers on a silver platter!

:camby:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
:snoop: Jesus Christ people...

1) Prince was a heavy pill user, his dealer gave such an in depth interview and dropped so much info it's hard to disagree

2) Prince was given a clear shot, this nullifies the effects pills have in the body, this makes addicts want the effects 10 fold - this possibly explains prince's frequent trips to Walgreens

3) Prince got his masters 2 years ago, this was the biggest story in music of 2014, he released 3 projects since

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
It's not my job to compensate for dusty nikkas like you with little intelligence plus if you felt any statement I made was inaccurate or untruthful you should have enough common sense to do your own due diligence & research (like I did) to disprove or corroborate my or Tariq's comments instead of being lazy & expecting someone to hand you the answers on a silver platter!

:camby:
K.