Tattoo removal surges 440% over the last decade

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dudes shytting tattoo s r squares...worrying about jobs n shyt like pussies. If u owned ur own business u wouldn't have to worry about looking like don't lemon to get ahead. U have some really talented artist out there, the problem is the dudes that hustle for quick money and the cheap bafoons that buy it

Daps
Reppin
VOID
So other aren't getting inked up?

People always wanna blame someone except themselves for being easily trolled and being a follower.

Tattoos been around forever. It's just now they've become "socially acceptable". Everyone's become a trendhopper cause they can't think for themselves.

Before it was just indigenous tribes having tattooos, then sailors, then prisoners and bikers, then gang members then punks...generally people "bout that life".

Then you had bad asses like Dennis Rodman adorning themselves with tattoos and numerous other NBA players followed in the 90s.

Once Wheadon and Meghan from Nebraska started getting them to be more edgy and every other person started getting a little a tattoos (I blame all of these women that get tattoos on theirfeet and ankles...might as well not get one if you don't want anybody to see it...and the "tramp stamp" epidemic) it was a reynolds wrap.

I wanted to get full sleeves and tattoos all over of like...skulls and pentagrams and olde english and swallows holding uzis...but then I would probably look like some jig fresh out of prison and that would hurt my chances with fnding viable employment for the rest of my life. I still want em though.

When I see somebody with an excessive amount of tattoos, I must think they must be unemployed, underemployed, filthy rich...or all three.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Dudes shytting tattoo s r squares...worrying about jobs n shyt like pussies. If u owned ur own business u wouldn't have to worry about looking like don't lemon to get ahead. U have some really talented artist out there, the problem is the dudes that hustle for quick money and the cheap bafoons that buy it

I don't shyt on tattoos...I have way too many friends with ink...and have friends that are tattoo artists. I just say...why get em if you're going to get em removed? Seems like they weren't about the dedication and cared too much what people think.

Tattoos first and foremost are a piece of art...every tattoo should tell a story and is interesting in itself.

Perpetual Beast

Beast Mode Always On
Daps
I have tats of every girl I ever piped , kinda like a "r.I.p. Da p*ssy" typa feel.....read the coli and now considerin gettin married now....I will fall under these statistics

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I wanna get a tattoo soon

Me too. I swear...if I didn't give a f*ck slightly...I would just get teardrop tattoos under my right eye.

For some reason I love gang and prison tattoos.

The hardest tattoo I ever seen was from this Russian Pride fighter...he had a grim reaper on his back holding a baby...which means that dude killed somebody who had a kid in prison.

Yeah...dark as hell...but I found it dope.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Naw seriously, got my first tatt at 15. 2nd one at 16. females were on my dikk in High school. lol.

Then yeah uhhh few yrs ago got my sons mother name on my arm.. :(

Last edited:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Naw seriously, got my first tatt at 15. 2nd one at 16. females were on my dikk in High school. lol.

Then yeah uhhh few yrs but got my sons mother name on my arm.. :(
I'm sure you really loved her at the time :heh:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
I'm sure you really loved her at the time :heh:

LOL.. I was trying to be a family man. I thought it would help our relationship.. bytch was cheating on me. But But I didnt take an L tho. shyt motivated me like crazy and was promoted a couple of times at work..

Ok ya I still took an L..