Tattoo removal surges 440% over the last decade

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
cant believe so many people in this thread are against tattoos. if its not for you, its not for you. i dont understand why you care.

I have a teardrop under my eye that I have to get removed..Dont ask me why.

:russ: the nikka you killed came back to life?

I have yet to see a bank teller who looks like Chris "Birdman" Anderson at the bank. :camby: keep thinking employers dont care about dragon neck tats brehs

that bank teller makes less than even a shytty tattoo artist. bad example.

and yes, before you ask, my GP has a tattoo on his forearm. tatts very are common in southern california, and probably more accepted here than anywhere else in the US.

also remember tatts only started gettin popular about 20 years ago, and didnt REALLY take off until about 10 years ago. we'll have to wait til this generation gets to be in their 40s before we start seeing fairly successful people w/ tattoos.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
cant believe so many people in this thread are against tattoos. if its not for you, its not for you. i dont understand why you care.

Obviously its a persons personal business to tat up and its none of our business and we shouldnt care..

But we care, for about the same reasons as seeing a grown man walking around in his underwear. We care because people look stupid, mentally disturbed but are out in public trying to blend in with the normal people.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...b-kardashian-tattoo-removed-article-1.1869102

Adrienne Bailon is keeping it real as she underwent the final stages of removing the tattoo on her backside on-camera.

The "Real" co-host has been in the process of erasing former boyfriend Rob Kardashian's name from her rear for some time.

"I have my ex-boyfriend's name on my bottom," she told "Extra" on Tuesday. "Not my favorite tattoo and that's the one I definitely want to get removed."

While past procedures failed, Bailon said she now feels she found the right doctor to finally remove the reality star's name for good. The couple split more than five years ago.

adrienne-bailon.jpg

Dumb b*tch :pachaha:

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Just watched a tv show where a guy got a female squirrel reaching for his nuts tattooed on his inner thigh last night :sadcam:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ

:russ: the nikka you killed came back to life?

that bank teller makes less than even a shytty tattoo artist. bad example.

and yes, before you ask, my GP has a tattoo on his forearm. tatts very are common in southern california, and probably more accepted here than anywhere else in the US.

also remember tatts only started gettin popular about 20 years ago, and didnt REALLY take off until about 10 years ago. we'll have to wait til this generation gets to be in their 40s before we start seeing fairly successful people w/ tattoos.
I see your point but I'm talking about the overly tattooed folks like Birdman,Wayne looking people.Corporate America is very picky...

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://instagram.com/domantasparvainis

not ll tattoos suck, ppl just 2 cheap to get good 1s....fools rather spend 100 bucks and let some crackhead ink them 4 life and cop a new outfit rather then doing their research and finding a good artist