TDE president calls out Akademiks for talking shyt about SZA before interviewing her

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
:mjlol: Akademiks better watch the bullshyt he say

These aint the forums he is transitioning to a point where he actually see these nikkas he talk shyt about on his little internet show and pretty soon these nikkas are going pull that card

Going by how he acts I don't think he is able to finesse out of a situation like that c00n charlemange does

Spacely Sparkus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And you know, I get that and that's one reason why I don't want to rib him too hard for it. He has lane that he sticks to it. But at some point there's going to have to be a bit of maturity to what he's doing. Think about it when he turns 30 is he still going to only be talking about whatever new 16 or 19 year old rapper is mumbling about? It's actually an issue him and Budden both have. Budden only fukks with R&B now and older rap shyt (pre-2010) which is why I'm glad Budden was there to carry this interview, but I would have much preferred if this interview were on his podcast than on Everyday Struggle.

However at 26+ years old you should be a little past the "I'm not listening to fukking female R&b" I only like shyt about guns, ass, and drugs phase.
Great points tbh
My personal opinion on him is that he doesn't have a range
nikkas wouldn't be so hard on him if he was a lil bit more knowledgeable, especially for his age
Thats why I kinda find it wild that he can't talk about other content outside his media demographic
I'm glad Joe been pulling his hoe card on his fanboy obsession with Drake
Kendrick had to be the #1 seller for him to start showing K DOT some love
That's also another reason I aint fukk wit the Wale shade he been doing
Sean records are doing well, but he creates a narrative like these nikkas aint doing the same solo concert tour venues

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
It's a shame and disgrace that someone like him is representing the genre and game up there.....He's an embarrassment. I don't sense any true love for the game in him either, or meaningful understanding of the importance of the genre, the cultural aspects of it. This music hasn't shaped his life, or represented his come up, it's just entertainment to the nerd. He seems shallow as a person, and a personality.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
While you're right Ak does have this weird obsession with hypermasculinity. Like look at the way he said "I ain't listening to no Solange nikka" like what's that supposed to mean? You can't appreciate good music from women? He had a similar disregard with SZA. The wieirdest part is he's a college educated and turning the corner into his late 20's. That's when you're supposed to have a little more maturity and sophistication in your taste. Instead he's more concerned with 17 year old Lil Pumo crashing a car and whatever new chain Offset just copped. I try to be objective with Ak cause he gets a lot of unwarranted flack on here but in this case he's off.
Great points. The fact that he was so dismissive of Solange album tells me a lot. He is 26 but he acts like he is 19.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's a shame and disgrace that someone like him is representing the genre and game up there.....He's an embarrassment. I don't sense any true love for the game in him either, or meaningful understanding of the importance of the genre, the cultural aspects of it. This music hasn't shaped his life, or represented his come up, it's just entertainment to the nerd. He seems shallow as a person, and a personality.
Cosign
It is really amazing he have the following he has.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
ya'll should be happy for dude.

he's just like you dudes, except he got rich off his trolling...

I used to be cool with this nikka back in the allhiphop days. I'm happy to see him shining right now :salute: major salute to the homie

Ak and dudes like Rellyonsmash are a good look to dweebs like us. shyt, I landed my job at all def digital through grinding on forums lol..

you can do it too, apply yourself

Last edited: