Teabags and Processed Meats May Be Key Dietary Sources of PFAS

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
All I know is the food here killing us

Came from Colombia where you can go to any corner bodega and get fresh fruits & veggies for pennies on the dollar

Fish caught fresh that morning, butchers that cut the chicken up for you at the market

Food in Colombia was banging when I went.

Funny I was in the Dominican Republic last month eating good. Fresh fruits meats fish. By the 4th day i was shytting all throughout the day.

My stomach wasn't used to eating all that fresh food

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
WELP! :francis: I drink tea daily. Time to switch over to loose leaf
I’m saying! No issues cooking my meals, but I have a literal cabinet filled with tea. WTF

I’m having one of my favorites right now :mjcry:

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps

Came from Colombia where you can go to any corner bodega and get fresh fruits & veggies for pennies on the dollar

Fish caught fresh that morning, butchers that cut the chicken up for you at the market
I mean, damn near anywhere outside of the West will have fresher food options.

One of the reasons I love going to the Caribbean. The food tastes like FOOD :russ:

I’m back to meal planning and I’m spending more on food, but it’s ok because I’m not eating out. The one day I decided to pick up a meal for my cheat day I felt funny. Why? Probably because it wasn’t a home cooked meal. 🤷🏾‍♀️

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Just because an article from some European says so. Yall need to stop taking everything they say as gosepl:respect:
It's not the tea, it's the tea BAGS and I believe it bc them things ain't just paper. Rip one and you can see all the extra, non paper looking fibers.

:comeon: Calmate. The article said home cooked food was safe, and that the pfa's were coming from take out/ convenience food packaging.

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
I’m saying! No issues cooking my meals, but I have a literal cabinet filled with tea. WTF

I’m having one of my favorites right now :mjcry:
:russ: I dare you to stop drinking them for a week.

The headaches you will experience can be crazy

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Both of those are things not served in Harlem. :dame:

Harlem department of health has been ahead of the game :wow:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Is it the soil, packaging, water source, or what for the pfas in the tea? The article isn’t specific.